Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, here's the video#1 of Cricket Heroes(approved by Kurt :p the boss)

It displays all the in-game features and game-play options for users who havent bought the game but are looking forward for it.

Buy your official copy now at Cricket Heroes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rahulkush it should be more professional IMO....
like-
Not showing loading screens....
Some professional video editing should be required there.......
And main soundtrack of cricket Heroes to be used.....
Anyways gr8 work...... :thumbs

The next gameplay video should be out in few days :) I will try to improve as said by @Ashu the legend in advising :rolleyes, for the next video

yeah,but u know more game-play videos should be shown rather than showing menus...
as this wont attract people much....
i am not discouraging or criticizing...
it's yet good but requires work on it.......

@rahulkush I am not that gr8....... ;)
keep up your hard work :thumbs

EDIT: RahulKush I am not a servant you know...... animating requires time.... so practice being patient and u think i have not shown my work then ask kurt before saying anything.......

Last edited:
Do you even read or just keep posting(spamming). I said, the gameplay video would be out soon in few days? Did I or did I not mention? :rolleyes

Hi guys,

just a small update before I head out. This should hopefully address some of the issues that dancingmongoose raised. I hope :rolleyes

Download

Cheers!
K

PS - it'll be uploaded in a min or two.

And DM and Storer it's "Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback" thread....... So can you discuss your future plans in PMs/VMs???

Considering it is related to Cricket Heroes and Kurt was involved in the conversation I don't think you have the right tell us what we can and can't talk about here. What we are doing is more than likely to boost the development and publicity of CH so stop complaining

Downloading patch now but not sure how much time I'll get to test.

Few balls into t20 exhibtion and the lag went from nonexistent to insane

^ After a few balls mate, I did nothing to the game speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread