Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, while you're on, is there a full updated download somewhere?

I'm hoping to put up a new full download tomorrow morning (if not by tonight). I've been meaning to do so for the last week, but the guys have been quite diligent in reporting bugs and missing features :)

@plexus: That sounds good, think I'll implement it like that. I'm not sure why that bug suddenly popped up though. I wonder if your gfx card doesn't like the resolution? What res are you trying to play at in fullscreen?

I changed it to 1920 x 1200.

Hmm, do you mind trying it at a slightly lower resolution? Failing that, can you run Launcher.exe and make sure that "GLSL Shaders" is unticked?

I'm hoping to put up a new full download tomorrow morning (if not by tonight). I've been meaning to do so for the last week, but the guys have been quite diligent in reporting bugs and missing features :)

That's not a worry, would rather download it in full is all. Happy to wait. Cheers.

Ok to prevent your copyright vulnerabilty, I gotta edit some of more stands....
btw, Uniqueness will be there, just some stands will be edited... :thumbs

Sigh....I hope the patch solves my problems. I just cannot get this thing working.....I will send an error report next time but to be honest I might just wait for the next patch to see what happens.....windows 8 can be a real pain in the Jesse sometimes.

Aaaw man - I don't have access to Win8 to test unfortunately :( If you send me the error report later I'll take a look though. Hopefully it's something minor.

Aaaw man - I don't have access to Win8 to test unfortunately :( If you send me the error report later I'll take a look though. Hopefully it's something minor.

I have a laptop with a on board graphic chip and a 2 gb nvidia ddr5 card....seems it will only start up with the on board card and then it just stays whizzing round when it wants to go to the actual game.

Try re-installing the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread