Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Kurt! Am downloading now. I can just patch the 2.50 version right?

Uhm, I'm actually not sure. You might need to wait for the full version, Dutchad. I don't think the files you're missing are in the latest patch. Sorry about that :/ I'll post here as soon as the full version is uploaded (it took almost an hour to upload the 10MB patch :facepalm)

Uhm, I'm actually not sure. You might need to wait for the full version, Dutchad. I don't think the files you're missing are in the latest patch. Sorry about that :/ I'll post here as soon as the full version is uploaded (it took almost an hour to upload the 10MB patch :facepalm)

No worries mate! Marvellous job you have done there again! Yeah i patched my opther version and got this...

RUN @ 6-4-2013 21:31:22

VERSION: 2.51
PROFILE: test

MESSAGE: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.

STACK TRACE: bij Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet.Apply()
bij Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet.BlitSprite3DAlpha(String name, String animation, Int32 frame, Single x, Single y, Single a)
bij Cricket.Main.GameObject.Pitch.Render(Single ratio, Camera2D camera)
bij Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio)
bij Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
bij Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

But dont hassle yourself with it . I will download the full version and see how that goes...

Yup, definitely missing some files. That error's complaining about missing pitch overlays. I'll give you a shout as soon as the full version is up ;)

Man, I really hope so too :/ I've made a few small tweaks since uploading the full version, but I'll save those for when Buko sends me the updated models.

Man, I really hope so too :/ I've made a few small tweaks since uploading the full version, but I'll save those for when Buko sends me the updated models.

Sorry Kurt but if i want to go to the nets i get the same message as before and if i try to play a game it just gets to the final screen and whizzes round....any ideas? Is there a setting on my video card I need to be aware of?

Hmm, can you try running "Cricket Heroes (permission fix).exe"?

Yeah that is the one I am running...all the menus etc work fine....when I want to go to an actual game it just whizzes round going nowwhere....

Meh :/ And does the normal version not work? Maybe try the normal version and if that doesn't work see if a Quick Match works?

Tried all kinds o combos and if I redownlaod the whole thing it wont even start up....windows says the program cant start...sorry to be a pain me old mate.....

So I have a laptop with an integrated and a stand alone card and I can choose which one I want to use...such a shame because I really want to give this game I good go.....

Not a pain at all:

a) you've paid :)
b) I'm likely to run into this issue sometime in the future

Hmm, does it work with the integrated card by any chance? (I'm just trying to eliminate all the possibilities)

Last edited:
Not a pain at all:

a) you've paid :)
b) I'm likely to run into this issue sometime in the future

Hmm, does it work with the integrated card by any chance? (I'm just trying to eliminate all the possibilities)

No......nor with or without permissions also not with cricket.exe or cricket permisions fixed...I am stumped.....can it be that it has to do with windows 8 64 bit? I have tried all compatibility modes.....

----------

I am a pain because I would much rather you could be devoting your time to other things....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread