Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batsmen cam is painful for me... :( how to turn it off?

----------

I need standard Ea style cam for both batting and bowling how can I do that??

Are you playing career mode? If so, press F10. That'll switch off the action cam. Key 1-5 can then be used to switch between the default cameras.

----------

Hmm, I'm testing player heights and weights...the game has always supported it but I've never tried it with the new 3D models.

Hey my game is laggy even at very fast speed.... :( what should I do...
also the field editing option seems to be disable...
plying career mode

----------

OMG the fielder dives even when ball is straight to them....!!! missed 2 run-outs that way.....

Sorry Kurt i have tried everything possible on this. As soon as i click on the exe windows reports that the exe is not working anymore and just shuts it down.....why would it do that?

@Ashu: What gfx card do you have? Also, hover your mouse at the bottom of the screen. Options will pop up to simulate.

@Dutchad: Hmm, I'm not sure. Can you delete the %APPDATA%\Cricket Heroes folder and your game folder and unzip again?

@Ashu: What gfx card do you have? Also, hover your mouse at the bottom of the screen. Options will pop up to simulate.

@Dutchad: Hmm, I'm not sure. Can you delete the %APPDATA%\Cricket Heroes folder and your game folder and unzip again?

Nope....where can I find the error report windows makes of the crash...it sends it off to Microsoft but does it make a copy somewehere on the harddisk that i can find?

What files to I need on the computer to let it run....microsoft network or whatever it is called....which version(s)?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ashu: Yup, I need to enable that for career mode. Will do so later today.

@Dutchad: Open the Event Viewer and navigate to Windows Logs -> Application. You should be able to find the cause there...I think.

ok game speed is quite improved just satisfactory for me right now...... at the very fast speed option... Pls improve that
also the game feels quite app type for pc as the mouse hovers during game-play rather you put all options in pause menu only...

Hi guys,

I've just uploaded another patch:

Download

Changelog:

- fixed editors (names aren't reversed anymore)
- added missing pitch texture
- tweaked field settings in tests
- tweaked experience in career mode
- tweaked AI batting against spinners

Cheers
K

@plexus: I've set the default speed to Normal now. If that's too slow for you try Fast.

@Dutchad: do you mind downloading this patch and testing net practice? I've included the missing file.

@itay: Are you using the permissions fix one? If so, can you delete the folder %APPDATA%\Cricket Heroes? That should force it to use the correct game data folder and will make the editor changes appear.

@kurtkz: I don't use the permission fix exe file, since the normal exe file works

@italy128 are you using win8? 64 or 32 bit? What are your settings that it works for you?

@Ashu: I don't know if I'll be able to do any more optimizations without rewriting the entire engine. I'll take a look, but it's unlikely to happen. Have you updated your gfx card drivers? Also, I'll add the simulation options to the menu.

@itay: Thanks, I'll take a look again. Not sure why the new pitch isn't appearing...

Is the theme meant to be gray or is it just that I haven't cleared out my %APPDATA% folder? Preferred blue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread