Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Ashu! Does the timing bar move slowly enough? I know it was hard to see previously.

Can you try setting the shadow detail to high again? I'd be interested to know if the lag is gone even with high detail shadows...

I'm home!

There's one thing I suggest you do before the full release at least (apologies if you have done for this update) is clear the PCPL stats and remove the players and teams from them, and those old players like Bevan who I have no idea why they are in

Whoops, yeah, I forgot clear the PCPL teams & stats. I, do, however need to keep Bevan and the likes in the game for the challenge mode. They should be hidden from normal selection though.

I'm home!

There's one thing I suggest you do before the full release at least (apologies if you have done for this update) is clear the PCPL stats and remove the players and teams from them, and those old players like Bevan who I have no idea why they are in

Michael Bevan is a LEGEND, Kurt knows that, thats why he is in there :p

On a more serious note, all the changes work perfect on this end, good work!!... And I think your break is more than well earned :yes

Thanks plexus :) I'd love to say it's a break, but I'm attending a wedding and paying out of pocket for the travel costs (for the missus and myself). Bleh :P

EDIT: I should probably clarify - I'm not averse to weddings; I AM averse to weddings that need me to fly out somewhere and foot the bill :)

Kurtz.. I Tested v2.54, but still when i load save file of career mode file, it loads but when i press play it show error message and crash the game...

@padmasali: Can you send me your "%APPDATA%\Cricket Heroes" folder please? Zip it up and email it to me and I'll take a look at the crash. I think one of the updates might have overwritten your flag file :( I should be able to fix it up though.

They're not hidden from normal selection, I can select Symonds for Australia. And players like Ponting and Gilchrist who should be internationally reitred. And the lag is gone, the game is playing fine. However, first ball the bowler bowled it and then all of a sudden they were checking the no-ball. There ideally will be some sort of message saying '*Batsman* has been given out, but the umpire wants to check the no-ball'.

You mean full game folder [60mb]... one more question my game is in D folder... is i need to extract in C folder?

@padmasali: Can you send me your "%APPDATA%\Cricket Heroes" folder please? Zip it up and email it to me and I'll take a look at the crash. I think one of the updates might have overwritten your flag file :( I should be able to fix it up though.

@DM: Ooh, OK, I'll fix that in the next round of changes. That's also a very good call on the message. I'll add that too.

@padmasali: Do you run "Cricket Heroes.exe" or "Cricket Heroes (permissions fix).exe"? If it's the first one, you can just zip: \textures and \saves please.

^ Yes, that's where your profile and saves are kept.

And can you zoom fielder and dugout views in a bit please

@DM: Sure thing - should the "dug out" view just be an isometric view onto the field? What about the fielder view?

@padmasali: OK - then I'll need both zips from you please:

1. "%APPDATA%\Cricket Heroes"
2. the "saves" and "textures" folder from your install on the D: drive

No, it's fine how it is but more zoom. In other words what I see needs to be bigger

----------

I'm still a wireframe when bowling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread