Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, that's mighty odd...you don't have a special kind of keyboard or anything do you? Or a wireless gamepad or something?

Alternatively, while I try to fix the issue, you could use the gamepad instead of the mouse. It's not ideal but it should work until I get this fixed. I'll test it with a generic gamepad after work.

Hmm, that's mighty odd...you don't have a special kind of keyboard or anything do you? Or a wireless gamepad or something?

Alternatively, while I try to fix the issue, you could use the gamepad instead of the mouse. It's not ideal but it should work until I get this fixed. I'll test it with a generic gamepad after work.

Wireless USB mouse. Could that be a problem?
Okay I will try that.

Hmm, shouldn't be unless the drivers are doing something funny. Please give the gamepad a try? I'll see if I can reproduce and fix the problem after work.

Hmm, shouldn't be unless the drivers are doing something funny. Please give the gamepad a try? I'll see if I can reproduce and fix the problem after work.

Will do, okay cheers mate.

@plexus: That's the plan ;) It should be as simple as importing them and then tweaking the animation timings.

EDIT: with the current sales (24) I'm 1.25% of the way towards getting new models done :lol

Well I for one have decided I will be buying a full version of the game as well when it comes out. It is a small gesture but I really want to support you on this.....

RUN @ 10/04/2013 23:02:46

VERSION: 2.53
PROFILE: dutchad

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStateFileMenu.ProcessSave()
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDialog.ProcessInput(Single ms)
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

Just got this as i tried to save a game....

Which button is appeal....I??

@Dutchad: Do you remember at what point you were trying to save? Also, was it career mode or exhibition?

Yup, I is the appeal button...

@Dutchad: Do you remember at what point you were trying to save? Also, was it career mode or exhibition?

Yup, I is the appeal button...

exhibition game.....at the end of an over...

Suggestion....make the icons bigger, especially in the help menu....very hard to see what letter it is.....

is it possible to have a menu editor with different colours and fonts? So that people can make things the way they want them? not essential but would be nice, and or different skins?

Sure thing, I'll double/triple the font size on the key editor. Yup, it's possible to mod the fonts and UI scheme. I'll draw up a guide as part of the manual...which reminds, I need to update the font creator.

----------

EDIT: Do you have highlights enabled by any chance?

Kurt I know which file has the team name and player names, do I have the green light to mod it or should I be careful?

@plexus: That's the plan ;) It should be as simple as importing them and then tweaking the animation timings.

EDIT: with the current sales (24) I'm 1.25% of the way towards getting new models done :lol

So in theory Kurt, is there a Magic number you need to get the models you want? I mean I've pre-ordered the game but I would be willing to donate something to the cause if it means this game is right up there with the best.

Have you considered a kickstarter or something of the like?

@DM: Yup, go ahead :)

@plexus: I've been quoted around US$15k (at the low-end of the scale). I'd love to do a Kickstarter, but it's not supported in SA and I don't have the money to advertise it properly. These pre-orders and (hopefully) full sales should go some ways to paying for that.

@plexus: I've been quoted around US$15k (at the low-end of the scale). I'd love to do a Kickstarter, but it's not supported in SA and I don't have the money to advertise it properly. These pre-orders and (hopefully) full sales should go some ways to paying for that.

Do you know where the 'TAOC' team got their models from? I mean that game isnt close to what you have substance wise but the models and animations were quite good and that wasnt a big project either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread