Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those so called developers should be ashamed really. If I see what you have managed to pack into your game and the gameplay itself, which is pretty hardcore, it is amazing. All I hear from other cricket game makers at the moment is...we cant have this and we cant do that.....you have proved them wrong. Sure, the graphics could be better, much better but it is still a very very decent game to play.

Those so called developers should be ashamed really. If I see what you have managed to pack into your game and the gameplay itself, which is pretty hardcore, it is amazing. All I hear from other cricket game makers at the moment is...we cant have this and we cant do that.....you have proved them wrong. Sure, the graphics could be better, much better but it is still a very very decent game to play.

Spot on Dutchad!!

Thanks guys :) If only the guys from TAOC were still around. I'd kill to get my hands on those 3D models.

----------

Hmm, it doesn't look like I'm going to make my (self-imposed) deadline. I'll release what I have by tonight because I'll be away until Monday.

I am unable to move the mouse cursor inside the game window once the game launches. Therefor I am unable to register the game and play it. It only happens with Cricket Heroes and inside the game window. Outside it the mouse works fine. Any idea what is wrong?

@alexczarn: Do you have a gamepad/joystick plugged in by any chance? If so, remove it and restart the game. That should hopefully resolve the issue. I'm planning on fixing the gamepad/mouse clash next week.

@alexczarn: Do you have a gamepad/joystick plugged in by any chance? If so, remove it and restart the game. That should hopefully resolve the issue. I'm planning on fixing the gamepad/mouse clash next week.

You know what? You were correct.
But now that I unplugged the joystick, the game says a fatal error after the load screen and crashes.

@plexus: That's the plan ;) It should be as simple as importing them and then tweaking the animation timings.

EDIT: with the current sales (24) I'm 1.25% of the way towards getting new models done :lol

@alexczarn: Hmm, I think it might be a permissions problem. Try running "Cricket Heroes (permissions fix).exe"?

Tried that.

This is what I get.

RUN @ 10/04/2013 10:32:23 PM

VERSION: 2.52
PROFILE: N/A

STACK TRACE: at Utility.Input.SDL.Update()
at Cricket.Main.GameState.ModalRenderFadeIn(Single spd)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateTitle.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2)
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

Yup, but I'd like alexczarn to test with a proper full release first. It looks like his install is missing files.

Not working Kurt, even when I tried that,
See what makes it so weird, it works fine when a joystick is plugged in, but then the mouse cursor doesn't move. Unplug the joystick and nothing works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread