Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dutchad: Sure thing :) I'll try animate a sequence where the players congregate while the batsman walks off the field. Something like that?

Yeah exactly....give us a chance to enjoy the wicket a little more......

Any chance of a "this spell" overview?

And I think the appeal button needs to give more time to appeal.......might have been mentioned already...

----------

Dont know how others think but it would also be nice to be able to just click on the ingame score and the complet card comes up....

Also are you able to see match highlights? see the wickets fallen etcetera?

Yup, match highlights are there but I'm still working on getting them stable. You need to enable highlights in the Options -> Gameplay menu as they take quite a bit of disk space...can you elaborate on the scorecard link? Do you mean you want to be able to click on the score HUD in the top-left corner and get the full batting scorecard?

EDIT: Also for "this spell" what info would you like to see?

Yup, match highlights are there but I'm still working on getting them stable. You need to enable highlights in the Options -> Gameplay menu as they take quite a bit of disk space...can you elaborate on the scorecard link? Do you mean you want to be able to click on the score HUD in the top-left corner and get the full batting scorecard?

EDIT: Also for "this spell" what info would you like to see?

As for the scorecard...exactly what i mean....

as for this spell...when you have resumed a game it is hard to remember who has been bowling for how long....would be nice just to know that anderson is bowling his 5th over of a spell say.......any other info might be uselful.....dots, runs,wickets etcetera jsut to know how he is chugging along at the moment.....is there any way to adjust the appeal timing window?

Yup, I'll extend the appeal window time. Double it?

EDIT: Oh, what if I display the current spell info in the bowler selection screen. If you hover over a bowler there it displays his overall stats for that inning. What if I extended it to also display the current spell stats?

Last edited:
Yup, I'll extend the appeal window time. Double it?

EDIT: Oh, what if I display the current spell info in the bowler selection screen. If you hover over a bowler there it displays his overall stats for that inning. What if I extended it to also display the current spell stats?

Yeah...double the time window and that is exactly what I mean with the bowling spell! Nice! We may live worlds apart but we understand each other immediately! Aw, look a kitten in a glove......

Playing a beach cricket exhibition, and a few things:
For a start I can't bowl with Meyrick Buchanan. He's an all-rounder
The ball was skied and landed right next to a fielder. The fielder did not move until after the ball bounced
My opponents have not selected a single bowler in their lineup
The field needs to be smaller, and the pitch needs to be longer for the bowler

Yeah the field should be much smaller

Code:
RUN @ 10/04/2013 9:21:26 AM

VERSION: 2.53
PROFILE: DM

STACK TRACE:    at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.DoFielding(Single ms, Boolean update) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 5271
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.UpdateFielders(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 9043
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 17616
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17359
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4301

When a six was hit in beach cricket

----------

And it's six players per team for beach cricket, the pair of batsmen must rotate every two overs until the final two which means 3 pairs of batsmen

I tried to start a england T20 domestic league, but Sussex aren't there! And when I pressed back it just went to the same page, and then to the series page.

And Englands 40 over competition isn't in divisions it's in groups like the T20

----------

Surrey aren't there either, and Nottinghamshire are there twice, as are Worcestershire.

Kurt, Just started getting into the Career mode a bit and Ive noticed how disorientating the camera view is while batting... I mean I love the first person aspect but when your down the non-strikers end, all of the camera cuts during a run and stuff like that, really makes it hard to figure out whats going on...

Maybe when your at the non-strikers end, the camera can cut to a normal TV camera and then back in when you bat??

Is there a way when your simulating, for it to not always cut back to the game when a wicket is taken? I mean whats the point of simulating to the end of an innings if the very next over theres a wicket and your right back to the game? :)

@plexus: Yup, sorry about that, that's a bug after I moved the ingame context buttons to the Simulation menu. I've already fixed it, just need to release the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread