NSW - Sky Blue
Victoria - Dark blue
South Australia - Bright Red
Western Australia - Yellow - Probably more goldy than that
ACT - White
Northern Territory - Can't really remember but it's a dark colour
Tasmania - Green

More like that. Sorry if they're the same, it's easier to see in bold

What program did you make the textures with? Making it bigger wont help much, it's a bitmap not a vector

Any chance you could get the original file? I'm hoping that it's a vector cause it's a png...

----------

O.o Kurt, you're going to hate me but shadows are already on low :(

Apparently it's digitally painted and not a vector format...

EDIT: Hmm, I think the lag might be related to the autogenerated textures in career mode then. I'll test with the Australian regions later.

I'll restart my computer to see if that helps

looks like the same bug again, it's rather lengthy so just in case it's slightly different I'll post it anyway:
Code:
RUN @ 9/04/2013 4:30:08 PM

VERSION: 2.53
PROFILE: DM

MESSAGE: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Cricket Heroes\Full\batsman_NSW'.

STACK TRACE:    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize)
   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path)
   at Utility.XML.XMLParser.Parse(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Utility\XML\XMLParser.cs:line 50
   at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet.LoadSpriteSheet(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 134
   at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet..ctor(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 37
   at Resources.Sprites.SpritesheetManager.AddSpriteSheet(String key) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\SpritesheetManager.cs:line 41
   at Resources.Sprites.SpritesheetManager.GetSpriteSheet(String key) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\SpritesheetManager.cs:line 74
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.GameObject.get_Frames() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\GameObject.cs:line 350
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 19793
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17359
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4301

----------

And for the record the NSW textures exist in the roaming folder

Um that game against NSW is held at Belrieve, and NSW are hosting. See the issue here?

I honestly don't get the bug, it's fine until the ball is bowled

And career

Lol what? Ok this time I'm back playing the game and for the first time we're batting. The NSW bowler is just sliding instead of running up and has now reached the keeper...

----------

Just attempted the view a highlight and this:
Code:
RUN @ 9/04/2013 4:51:06 PM

VERSION: 2.53
PROFILE: DM

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Player.UpdateSheets() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\Player.cs:line 913
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Player.SwitchAnimation() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\Player.cs:line 1688
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateHighlight.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateHighlight.cs:line 301
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17359
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4301

And I've just come up with an ingenious idea! Posting it on the spreadsheet

Cool, I'll take a look at that too. It's related to the other problem though in that it's looking for textures that don't exist.

Hold on we may have something! All the Australian state teams have the same kit except mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread