Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DM: Thanks, I'll see if I can track down the crash. When you get a chance, try the low shadow option, it should resolve the lag.

Yup, the textures are in the roaming folders.

Yup, I'll add the toss result to career mode. Apologies, it's been hard to keep track of all the requests :)

Just an idea: You can set up a Google Spreadsheet and make it public so that there is a centralized location for all feature requests. Similarly, you can have a tab there in the same sheet for bugs as well so you don't have to dig through multiple forum posts. :)

You could have a status column for requests/bugs with possible values as accepted, rejected, work in progress or done.

If I'm not mistaken, the textures aren't there until I play a game with that team right?

Hi guys, I've set up the spreadsheet here. I'll be using it to track my progress. I've made it public for now (please don't abuse it) so that you can add requests as you wish and track my progress too.

Oh and what does the number stand for? Like here: Cricketer_clothing_team1_QHJ2.png
Is that format like T20, test etc?

@DM: Correct, but the textures are all named according to the abbreviated team name. So, Sri Lanka would be ..._sri. Similarly, New South Wales would be ..._nsw.

The digit at the end is the skin colour - I'll re-enable this in the next patch and the roster editor. The higher the value the darker the skin.

EDIT: All the short formats have the same texture, the long formats (2-5 days) are all white.

Last edited:
Lol I have 2 queensland ones, 2 and 0 and they're identical.

Oh I just realised, they are named according to my career save that I have so it's literally Queensland Hurricanes Junior whereas no matter what my team name is going to be, Queensland are always going to wear maroon. That's almost a rule when it comes to interstate competitions over here. Is the purple colour for the team or the nickname?

And I can't seem to edit that spreadsheet

Hi guys, I've set up the spreadsheet here. I'll be using it to track my progress. I've made it public for now (please don't abuse it) so that you can add requests as you wish and track my progress too.

It's showing up as "View Only" for me. Can you please check? Also, you could add this to the OP of this thread (or maybe create a new thread) so it's easily accessible to everyone.

@DM: Yeah, I disabled skin colour while testing optimizations. I'll re-enable it in the next update. I wouldn't worry about doing textures for career mode at the moment. If you want, you can give me a list of base colours for the Australian teams and I'll make sure that they're used in career mode.

@Pat: Taking a look now...

So which number is the format in the filename? I'm confused now

@DM: In this example:

Cricketer_clothing_team1_QHJ2.png

QHJ is the team abbreviation
2 is the skin colour

In the game, any player from QHJ with skin colour 2 will use that texture. Similarly, if there was a texture:

Cricketer_clothing_team1_QHJ6.png

any player from QHJ with skin colour 6 would use that texture instead.

----------

@Pat: Just updated the OP and I've given everyone edit rights to the spreadsheet. Is it working for you?

Texture is really small, makes it hard to edit. Is there a vector template somewhere?

Colours for Australian states:
QLD - Maroon
NSW - Sky Blue
Victoria - Dark blue
South Australia - Bright Red
Western Australia - Yellow
ACT - White
Northern Territory - Can't really remember but it's a dark colour
Tasmania - Green

Yup, it's working fine now. Added feature request for keyboard navigation and also a column for PlanetCricket username to track who is making the request/bug entry. Ofcourse, it could be abused but let's just pretend we all are good people :p

Texture is really small, makes it hard to edit. Is there a vector template somewhere?

Colours for Australian states:
QLD - Maroon
NSW - Sky Blue
Victoria - Dark Blue
South Australia - Bright Red
Western Australia - Yellow
ACT - White
Northern Territory - Can't really remember but it's a dark colour
Tasmania - Green

Like that?

EDIT: unfortunately, that's the only texture I have. If you want, you can double the texture size. It'll still work in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread