Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@plexus: Yup, sorry about that, that's a bug after I moved the ingame context buttons to the Simulation menu. I've already fixed it, just need to release the update.

No Stress :)... BTW Its coming along in Leaps & Bounds and I am more than happy that Ive paid for it :cheers

----------

Another thing Ive been meaning to ask to, Are you planning on working on the ball movement? Or how it moves off the pitch when you are bowling with a spin bowler? Ive noticed that even if I use someone who has great spin skills and you choose to have maximum spin on the pitch, It doesnt really deviate at all...
I mean it would be great to see it hit a rough patch and have a huge deviation one way... If any of that make sense

Hmm, the spin/seam movement should be working fine. Do you remember what the spin amount was for the pitch and the amount of spin you put on the ball?

@kurtkz: I noticed the simulate inning button only simulates till a wicket falls.

Also, is there a keyboard shortcut to declare an innings? Because I was batting and the innings was declared even though I didn't want to (may have pressed a button or something)

@itay: Yup, the simulate inning thing will be fixed in the next update :)

There's no declare innings button - were you playing an exhibition match?

@itay: Yup, the simulate inning thing will be fixed in the next update :)

There's no declare innings button - were you playing an exhibition match?

Yes. Was batting in the second innings (third innings of a Test match) when the innings ended when I hadn't declared.

Is there a way when your simulating, for it to not always cut back to the game when a wicket is taken? I mean whats the point of simulating to the end of an innings if the very next over theres a wicket and your right back to the game? :)

I think the inning button actually means next wicket, but could be wrong...

Quite right, it's a copy-paste error :facepalm When I moved the simulation buttons from ingame to the Simulation menu I copied the wrong code :P

Hmm, the spin/seam movement should be working fine. Do you remember what the spin amount was for the pitch and the amount of spin you put on the ball?

It works but it doesn't. In my last career mode I beat a batsman for turn and took out off stump but it didn't visually spin

Hi Kurt...small request....can we see the bowlers stats who has just bowled? He is made red so that you cant choose him but would be nice to see his stats at the end of his over...........

Just bowled McCullum, chopping on.......good stuff....

Yeah the bowler movement settings start off really low in career mode.

It's something like 7 isn't it? Which isn't too bad, and to beat them for spin on a pitch offering no assistance is a job well done imo

And great minds definitely do think alike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread