Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
That thing you put in to stop fielders diving when the ball is close doesn't work.

Leg spinners probably don't need an arm ball

When I pick the ball up, can you keep the camera pointing more towards where it will be thrown cause it jerks around a lot when I bend over

*NOTE* this is not using the mini update

----------

There are a lot of dropped catches, and it isn't really evident. We need an obviosu animation and a crowd noise like 'Awwwwwwwwww' and maybe a boo or two

Can you please change the settled etc. bars to be either a solid colour or a gradient. The tricolour scheme had me confused for a while

----------

And change where it says REQ to TO WIN. When I first started playing I thought that I was only chasing what I had to win, until I checked the scorecard

So I keep getting random crashes. Usually at the fall of a wicket, and at the start of an innings. It doesn't happen in beach cricket or the HongKong Sixes, but in every other mode it does.

Sounds like the Cricket Coach of old...

Um you might want to check the website, we can pre-order for $5US but according to the conversion table $5US = $4.50US...

----------

I was just given out lbw, there was no appeal or anything.

Please show the team in the career records pages, and catches/stumpings on the career records for me page

----------

The ball speed probably needs increasing both thrown and off the bat.

And I've created some kit's templates, does anyone want them?

A nice feature would be cloud saves, that way I can load up my career everywhere

Thanks guys keep the reports coming.

@alexczarn: are you using the latest patch? 2.541?

@DM: can you PM the kit templates please? Maybe I can use them in career mode.

I'm at uni currently and they're at home, so you'll get them in 3 or 4 hours. And I hope you have photoshop as it's in psd format

----------

alexczarn are you using windows 8?

I am having trouble understanding career mode....
Is there an option to have the game just skip non player affected matches without having to go through the simulation mode?
What do I do as a fielder apart from watch or react when the ball comes to me?
I think there definitely needs more help and info around batting....I have no idea what to do.....it seems very complicated and unclear to me.....you should take me as a test case as your average donkey with a brain the size of a small tin of spam...how do you get someone like me to understand what to do?
Did you fix the apeal button thingy?
I read something aout the wireframe bowler in career mode being changed....i still have it in 2.54.

Other changes are great!

I am having trouble understanding career mode....
1. Is there an option to have the game just skip non player affected matches without having to go through the simulation mode?
2. What do I do as a fielder apart from watch or react when the ball comes to me?
3. I think there definitely needs more help and info around batting....I have no idea what to do.....it seems very complicated and unclear to me.....you should take me as a test case as your average donkey with a brain the size of a small tin of spam...how do you get someone like me to understand what to do?
4. Did you fix the apeal button thingy?
5. I read something aout the wireframe bowler in career mode being changed....i still have it in 2.54.

Other changes are great!

1. Just click skip down the bottom to skip it, it only takes a minute per game tops. As you should know having played cricket coach, the other games in the comp must be simmed.
2. Currently all you do is watch
3. Kurt is intending to get a better guide up sometime, it's the same as exhibition but reversed, so w is now x etc. The direction is always dependent on the perspective.
4. You should be able to press i to appeal. Doesn't mean the appeal will go your way.
5. It's gone in 2.541 (mini update)

Windows 7 dancingmongoose, and kurtz, just downloading that patch now; must've overlooked it.

In career back foot shots are randomly changed to back foot dabs

----------

Front foot does it too

You can't connect a pull in career

and keep the camera still then ball is bowled, I'm getting dizzy watching it jerk up and down as the ball bounces. Everyone knows the secret to good batting is a still head

DM could you give me a quick basic overview of what to do when batting? I am just thrashing buttons at the moment and just don't seem to be able to understand what the procedure is...cheers.

The main thing you want to do is use the V in career mode. Straight is W, and your cover/on drives are Q and E, depending on the batsmans bat hand. And of course your foot keys are I for front foot, O for back foot, K for front foot loft, L for back foot loft, U for front foot dab and J for back foot dab (I may have the last two mixed up though but you get the picture). If there is no-one back down the ground, slog it. You'll pick up some easy runs, usually a boundary and you'll begin to get your eye in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread