Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting tired of my shots being turned to dabs, resulting in the bowler easily cutting off my perfectly timed and supposedly driven shot

----------

Not playing career mode anymore until it's fixed

----------

Lol your spreadsheet has the day and month the wrong way around

----------

Would probably be better if you set up a form that inserts into the spreadsheet rather than giving us access to the spreadsheet itself

So, I am playing the Hong Kong sixes and the game won't let me use Gilchrist as a bowler, even though he has some bowling ability in-game. Yet it used Gilchrist when I simmed the last over. What is up with that?

The dab swap thing happens in all formats.

Beach cricket is so wrong, how it works is the batting pair swap every TWO overs, not every four, for the first 6 and then any two for the final two. And it's too easy to slog from the start with a half decent batsman

----------

And beach cricket has a LOT of swing

----------

The bowling doesn't have to be in pairs, only the batting. The bowling should be the exact same as real cricket but a maximum of two overs

----------

In some game modes like beach criccket and HK6's the ball is lofted and then yanked up unnaturally

----------

Back foot shots are impossible in career, probably because it keeps changing to dab.

Please zoom out the batsman cam and stop it from moving around so much when the ball doesn't go far, it's giving me a headache

Just got out for 89 off 46, gave us chance but we still fell 7 runs short. Gained over 350XP from that match

Ok, I just got stumped for the first time, played a drive and my stupid thing must have only played a dab cause it didn't go anywhere, and my player just started sliding down the pitch playing the same shot over and over and over

I'm at that familiar stage of my career where if I'm fit I play, but if I play I get injured. And as soon as I recover from the injury I'm rushed back only to injure myself again because I'm too unfit. And I can't even tell the captain to drop me

----------

And you've done something to how the AI bats against spin, I used to be able to take wickets but now I can't I just get hit for 6 over and over and over

----------

Western Australia v Tasmaina at Coolangatta Beach?

----------

I've just started a new career as a keeper, and I've just slammed a 23 ball century. 1 four, 16 sixes. Opening the batting. One guy has leaked 64 from his 2 overs.

----------

I cant get out of simulation, nor are there any options for simulation suck as a set number of overs etc

----------

I still didn't get that century in a t20 achievement. I assume it's cause it 'simmed' the match, therefore I didn't actually hit that ton, it was all the computer simulation.

I can get wickets with spin, go around the wicket and fire full pitched darts into middle and leg.

In career back foot shots are randomly changed to back foot dabs

----------

Front foot does it too

You can't connect a pull in career

that's why I didn't want swappable feature in the game Anyone remembers cricket revolution....they tried and failed in it....... also Kurt, you must make arrow keys more sensible in input...... :thumbs also some HUD refinements needed....

I can get wickets with spin, go around the wicket and fire full pitched darts into middle and leg.

Offie or leggie? I used to be able to bowl short flippers and they'd hole out in the deep. I can remove lefties easy though.

that's why I didn't want swappable feature in the game Anyone remembers cricket revolution....they tried and failed in it....... also Kurt, you must make arrow keys more sensible in input...... :thumbs also some HUD refinements needed....

CR had easy controls. It was batting to the field that took getting used to.

nope i didn't feel it i wanted to sweep and it mistake's it as a flick or some other shot..... :facepalm
yup in nets the game was fnatstic but in matches it was Esc. and Quit...

Offie.
Leggies I just bowl legstump full tosses and that seems to get them holing out.

I have figured out the crashes to desktop, when the opposition hits a six over long off. :facepalm

Couple of small points:

It says; Gloucestershire Country Cricket Club instead of County..

The home team and grounds don't match when playing in career mode..

This game would be brilliant if it weren't for the graphics. I know that is stating the obvious and everyone has done their best but it is going to put people off. I went off and played the TAOC alpha again and man that is pretty darn decent! We need those models!

bombay done :thumbs

----------

brisbane done :thumbs

----------

Btw,the models are untextured hopefully will be completed b4 20th april....

----------

calcutta done:thumbs

----------

capetown done :thumbs

----------

next will be continued later.... :thumbs

Thanks guys I'll address all the concerns when I get back. should have a build ready by Tuesday/Wednesday. Regarding graphics: I'm going to start an indiegogo fund when I get back and hold off on a final release until after the fundraiser is finished. If it doesn take, the game will be released as is. If its successful I'll get Buko to make proper AAA models and animations (or as close as possible).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread