Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurt- I've got version 2.56 installed, which patch should I download? I'm confused.

I would suggest you download the 2.571 full-version that Kurt linked to few posts back.

Update: Tried the Patch2. Cone is still a no-go using controller. After installing the patch, I can't move the batsman at all when the bowler runs-in (in any direction). Same result using keyboard.

jst one thing to say plz if you can make these things happen in the game Along with gr8 physics,
then even the buko models aren't bad jst load the hell extra animations.....

DM can do that IMO

I changed some of the bowling animations but it is giving us grief trying to get them into the game. So yeah, not even going to bother with more stuff until we can actually figure out how to get it from me into the game

Tell you what though, the guy who made ant cricket had the physics nearly to perfection

EDIT: You need to hold in the shoulder button to rotate the cone. You can set the buttons in the controls menu.

What does shoulder button map to on controller?

@Pat: I think it depends on the controller, but you can set it to any controller button in the Controls menu. Set the button for and it should work. Hopefully :/ I'll add gamepad calibration this weekend if I get some free time.

Cool, that will be really great (wrt calibration). I think the ideal scenario should be that cone moves using just the left stick but I understand we are using the same controls for moving the batsman so there needs to be some differentiation either by having different controls for moving the batsman (like D-Pad or right stick) or mandating a button press for allowing cone movement.

Doh! You know what you're exactly right. I'll implement dual analogue controls this weekend. Clearly my brain is no longer functioning :lol

6000 posts completed came looong waay across I think this is the biggest thread of pc....:rolleyes

----------

I changed some of the bowling animations but it is giving us grief trying to get them into the game. So yeah, not even going to bother with more stuff until we can actually figure out how to get it from me into the game

Tell you what though, the guy who made ant cricket had the physics nearly to perfection

Also remember Freddie Flintoff Cricket.I used to play on n95 ages ago still have that game and it's bat/ball physics are gr8est ever seen! The ball used to go perfectly on the calculation of speed,swing,spin and still love the physics of that game it's jst epic...

one more thing in career mode till the age of 25 we can improve our bowling skills but after 25 only batting and fielding will be available but not in full effect....

You're saying bowlers can't get better after they turn 25? What planet are you living on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread