Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick match selects teams on their own and in New game option does not have test match option...:noway

Quick match selects teams on their own and in New game option does not have test match option...:noway

Unfortunately, you need to have a paid version to be able to select teams for a test match. I would suggest you buy it. It's totally worth it (you get Career Mode plus lots more) and also you would be supporting Kurt for enhancements/new features in the future.

@kurtkz: Just installed the new patch and got a really glitchy screen when choosing a squad for a test series.

new Idea for batting making it 128 full strokes to play :D-

a= Normal FF
b=Sitting FF
c=BF
d=stand still

First of all-
B4 bowling marker stops,We have to strafe in all 4 directions....

Jst when the bowler stops the bowling marker we have to make the footwork by abcd + directional keys to place a foot on particular spot....

Then press the directional keys to swing the bat in particular directions....

This makes 4 keys x 4 directions=16 and
16 x 8 = 128

For this we have to tweak that the bowling marker stops and then the bowler commences hi run-up.... Or the bowler should complet half run-up

So that we can adjust it quickly.....

Last edited:
@Ashu: Unfortunately that's not possible - that requires inverse kinematics and my engine and the models aren't set up for that.

----------

@itay: Thanks, I'll fix that up quickly. I think it'll be best if I release a full patch. Hopefully that'll resolve the startup issues the guys are having.

@Ashu: I'm going to release the full download - that should resolve the problem. Unfortunately your control scheme isn't feasible at this point unless I somehow get someone to invest $$$ into the game.

jst one thing to say plz if you can make these things happen in the game Along with gr8 physics,
then even the buko models aren't bad jst load the hell extra animations.....

DM can do that IMO

@Ashu: As much as I'd love to do that, I don't have the time/money. It's not quite as simple as just creating extra animations. The entire model needs to be reworked and re-rigged. The engine needs to be update to support IK and this needs to be tweaked to look realistic. All told, that's easily up to 6 months of development time. I'm passing on contract work at the moment to get this game done and at some point I need to call time on the project.

----------

Hi guys, I've uploaded the full version here. Can you give that a try please? That should resolve the screen issues and the window not opening.

I increased the resolution to 1900*1200 which does not support my system how to solve the issue...

@funnyadit: Hmm, you can edit the data\options.ini file. There should be 2 lines in there:

change those lines back to:

save and restart Cricket Heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread