Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try 'em when I'll be home.... Hopefully 2morrow.....:thumbs

----------

Any plans to make an installer for the game maybe....
I'll make it soon..... If you want...

Yup, I actually have an installer all set up but I thought people might just prefer to be able to unzip it. I'll include the installer in the next update :)

that's gr8 it'll reduce the file size a bit.....

Ok 1 more-When will auto-updater be available...

If you can sync the game stats with cricinfo then live stats for the game will be available.... I.E.-After each match,the stats of the player gets updated...

Sure thing - I'll include the autoupdater as well. It's been out of commission for a while now, I agree. The game can autoupdate from cricinfo but I don't think they're going to like people crawling their site that often...I'll give it a think and see what the best way around that is.

At the moment it's not being update because I disabled it. I think it might be best if I set up a scraper that puts the data in the CH dropbox account so that everyone can just grab it from there. That way I can run the scraper once per day and not abuse the cricinfo servers.

Yup, I actually have an installer all set up but I thought people might just prefer to be able to unzip it. I'll include the installer in the next update :)

Kurt, I know this may be a pain in the ass for you but are you able to have a portable version a the same time? Personally I prefer the way you do it now via unzippable files, I try to not install if I can get away with it. I mean even if you kept a base version and used to autoupdater :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread