Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@funnyadit: No need to register :) Just click on Free Beta and you'll get access to the free version. To register you need to buy the game at cricketheroes.co.za.

Which is the latest version in the game?? 2.6 or 2.7.Pls post the link

2.57 - you can download the version on the official site first: cricketheroes.co.za/Downloads.html and then download the patch on the previous page (p395).

its given as 2.56 "Cricket Heroes v2.56 (30 Mar 2013)"

Kurt, what does controller support do? Does that allow batting/bowling using controller? If yes, how do the controls map?

Can we navigate through menus using controller?

That's correct. The patch on p395 updates it to 2.57.

----------

@Pat: The controller emulates the keyboard and mouse. You control the cursor with the controller and, similarly, the keyboard.

The action keys A/B/C/D are mapped to buttons 1-4, while the movement is mapped to the left analogue stick. I'll add custom mapping to the next update.

Thanks :) I'll be releasing the patch properly sometime today as well as a full download. For now, though, you'll have to use the temporary patch on p395.

That's correct. The patch on p395 updates it to 2.57.

----------

@Pat: The controller emulates the keyboard and mouse. You control the cursor with the controller and, similarly, the keyboard.

The action keys A/B/C/D are mapped to buttons 1-4, while the movement is mapped to the left analogue stick. I'll add custom mapping to the next update.

Sounds good. Will give it a try tonight. I am assuming it works with cone batting method as well where I use my left analog stick to adjust the cone direction?

Awesome. Will report back after testing this on the latest patch.

They changed the "Thanks" option from a button to hyperlink, but it still does not work for me :-|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread