Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmm....this just happened between innings...

UN @ 07/05/2013 21:49:25

VERSION: 2.561
PROFILE: RickADams

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateNewBatsman.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2)
at Cricket.Main.GameState.Update(Single ms, Single ms2)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseBatsman.ProcessInput(Single ms)
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

Hmm, why is it showing version 2.561? It should be 2.57...what version is displayed in the bottom right corner?

I did update it with the patch... I will try again....

----------

Updated again...still says 561.....

Oh wait - are you trying the permissions fix version? I've trolled to roll it into one app now. Can you try Cricket Heroes.exe for me please?

Oh wait - are you trying the permissions fix version? I've trolled to roll it into one app now. Can you try Cricket Heroes.exe for me please?

wont start for me with that one...this application has stopped working......:noway

Bugger, looks like rolling everything into one didn't work. I've attached the permission fix version here...

Attachments

• PermissionsFix.zip
    2 MB · Views: 12
Are you running Cricket Heroes.exe? I forgot to rename it. Sorry for all the confusion - I'm half asleep :/

do you mean cricket.exe? if yes that is the one that wont work where as the permission fix will or is there another file i should be using specifically titled cricket heroes

Ah, can you do me a favour please (last one, I promise)? Can you delete last-import.txt from the folder where you unzipped your game and then run Cricket Heroes.exe again please?

OK, one last test before I sleep. I forgot to include 2 new files :facepalm. I'll check the thread again tomorrow and put together a proper release.

Attachments

• MiniPatch.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 17
  • PermissionsFix.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread