Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kurt the stats exporting is done from the records screen where yo can see all the player/team stats the aligning is bad.

Crashhh new fresh copy...........
Code:
RUN @ 13/11/2013 17:39:09

VERSION: 2.650
PROFILE: N/A
PERMISSIONS MODE: False

MESSAGE: Could not open database [C:\Users\Saxena\AppData\Roaming\CricketHeroes\cricket.db]

@Ashu: You'll need to delete C:\Users\Saxena\AppData\Roaming\CricketHeroes\cricket.db and reregister. I changed the registration a while back. You can use the same key I sent you previously.

just bought the game and dont work....

RUN @ 13/11/2013 18:45:39

VERSION: 2.650
PROFILE: N/A
PERMISSIONS MODE: False

MESSAGE: The type initializer for 'GameEngine.Database.DatabaseManager' threw an exception.

STACK TRACE: at GameEngine.Database.DatabaseManager.get_Instance()
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3407

any help please?

@lloyd1611: Try installing the game somewhere other than Program Files. Like C:\Games or similar. Let me know if that works for you...

Now this is just weird, I load my saved game it says it is incompatible with the version. But when I load an even older save it opens, what did I do wrong?

^^Here:

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...oster-original-names-players-teams-85542.html

Kurt: By any chance did you remove the dab shots in the recent builds? Can't seem to play them any more. Also, when (and if) you release the next patch, may I request you to make some changes to shots:

1. For playing on-drive, I have to make the batsman stand in the line where the ball is pitching. If I don't do that, I can't connect.
2. Similarly for straight-drives: there needs to be an exact distance between the ball pitching line and the batsman to be able to connect.
3. Also, can't connect defensive shots against spinners?

I have tried changing a few values in shots.bdb and it does make a small difference but it will be great if you can fix 1 & 2 or put the relevant attributes in shots.bdb

The Ashes - 1st Test

Australia:

1. Chris Rogers
2. Nic Maddinson
3. Shane Watson
4. Michael Clarke*
5. Steven Smith
6. George Bailey
7. Brad Haddin+
8. Mitchell Johnson
9. Ryan Harris
10. Peter Siddle