Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross has confirmed that DBC14 release date will be announced before 1st Feb (i.e. latest by the end of next week).

Best wishes for your wedding :)

I don't know if this is the right place, but I need a updated roster for 2013-14 for CH with correct spellings. Cause' when I ask some of the guys who developed the game, they just don't reply back. :)

I don't know if this is the right place, but I need a updated roster for 2013-14 for CH with correct spellings. Cause' when I ask some of the guys who developed the game, they just don't reply back. :)

Get the roster I uploaded in the other thread. It's not updated for 2014 yet. But hey, you have a roster editor with the game. So why don't you update it yourself and share it with others.

I don't know if this is the right place, but I need a updated roster for 2013-14 for CH with correct spellings. Cause' when I ask some of the guys who developed the game, they just don't reply back.

Yeah, there's a thread with a patch for the correct spellings but yeah, I'm not updating the rosters for this year since too much effort for no real reason so if you want updated rosters, you'll have to do that yourself.

Hi Kurt,
Every time I apply a patch, the game crashes saying "cricket.db" cannot be accessed. I remove the file but then the game asks for registration details again. And now unfortunately it is again saying my registration count has exceeded. Can you please reset it? Also whats the easiest way to upgrade to a patch while retaining your registration details?

P.S: Your PM inbox is full. :)

Which would be 2.60 right? That's the same one I have put now on my system, so hopefully future updates will go through without issues. Thanks :)

Even I get that same error saying cricket.db cannot be accessed.

Btw, rating the players is confusing as sh*t! :D

Got a crash in Career Mode:

RUN @ 24/01/2014 01:25:03

VERSION: 2.652
PROFILE: dippa
PERMISSIONS MODE: False

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 14933
at Cricket.Main.GameStateNewBatsman.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateNewBatsman.cs:line 168
at Cricket.Main.GameState.Update(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameState.cs:line 324
at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseBatsman.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseBatsman.cs:line 615
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18229
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4352

----------

For good measure, I applied the update a couple of pages ago (I liked the idea of leg side shots being slightly easier), and got a crash when I tried to simulate action in Career Mode.

RUN @ 24/01/2014 01:38:36

VERSION: 2.660
PROFILE: kjh
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Cricket.Main.BatsmanStatistics.GetShotInfo(String bowler, List`1 shotList, Dictionary`2 gaps, Boolean right, Single tdx, Single aggro) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Statistics\BatsmanStatistics.cs:line 871
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 16270
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18145
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4352

Sorry to be a pain!

I have noticed this happens after you have played/simulated about 3-4 matches in career mode. It is definitely reproducible on my end as well.

@dippa: Not sure if you know, but if you go to New Game -> Resume -> "Auto" it will continue your career from the last match successfully completed/simulated in your career :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread