Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed this happens after you have played/simulated about 3-4 matches in career mode. It is definitely reproducible on my end as well.

@dippa: Not sure if you know, but if you go to New Game -> Resume -> "Auto" it will continue your career from the last match successfully completed/simulated in your career :)

It does. Doesn't stop the crashing from reoccurring though. I've tried three different patches now (reinstalling and then applying for good process) and it's happening on a regular basis in Career mode.

It does. Doesn't stop the crashing from reoccurring though. I've tried three different patches now (reinstalling and then applying for good process) and it's happening on a regular basis in Career mode.

Agreed, I meant that even though it crashes, you can still continue your career without explicit saving, as a work-around till a fix comes :)

i have problem with cricket heroes... and i probably say that, this can't simulate good fc or test matches...:( every time i sim a match, bowler is giving away more than 4 runs per over, and for test matches it is unrealistic... so if any one have solution than please share with me...

i have problem with cricket heroes... and i probably say that, this can't simulate good fc or test matches...:( every time i sim a match, bowler is giving away more than 4 runs per over, and for test matches it is unrealistic... so if any one have solution than please share with me...

Not that unrealistic, at least not when Hayden/Langer/Ponting were leading the way! :D

Just a note with the 2.652 patch: anybody else notice significant stuttering whenever you're batting?

It doesn't occur when the AI is playing and it didn't happen pre-patch for me, but it really screws up the timing of the ball when the game halts for a fraction just before you make your shot.

Just a note with the 2.652 patch: anybody else notice significant stuttering whenever you're batting?

It doesn't occur when the AI is playing and it didn't happen pre-patch for me, but it really screws up the timing of the ball when the game halts for a fraction just before you make your shot.

Yes, can confirm this happens on 2.660 as well. The moment you press the shot button, the game stutters before executing the shot.

the front foot shot selection and take a run is the same button ( "I" ) how do i play a the shot without the batsmen going for a run automatically? and is there anyway i could change the camera angle in career mode, i dont like the default first person camera.

You can lock the shot button i.e. press it and leave much before the ball is bowled. You will see on screen "Front foot drive" or whichever shot button you pressed.

Regarding your second question, you can switch cameras with the keys 1-5

You can lock the shot button i.e. press it and leave much before the ball is bowled. You will see on screen "Front foot drive" or whichever shot button you pressed.

Regarding your second question, you can switch cameras with the keys 1-5

well if i let go the "I" button before the delivery is bowled, the batsmen wouldn't offer any shot at all. also, i don't know if this normal, but in career mode i get to make shot selection with "W" "E" "R" "Z" "X" etc while in exhibition the batting controls changes to arrow buttons.

i can choose the desired camera position in normal game modes but it does nothing when i try those numbers in career mode.

sorry for the trouble.

Last edited:
well if i let go the "I" button before the delivery is bowled, the batsmen wouldn't offer any shot at all.

You don't need to press and hold. Just press it once and leave before the delivery is bowled. You can trigger the shots using direction button when the ball comes in.

also, i don't know if this normal, but in career mode i get to make shot selection with "W" "E" "R" "Z" "X" etc while in exhibition the batting controls changes to arrow buttons.

i can choose the desired camera position in normal game modes but it does nothing when i try those numbers in career mode.

sorry for the trouble.

In Career Mode, I think you have to press F10 first and then select a camera using numbers 1 - 5.

it is good you just have to get the ratings right

Having quite a few issues with the roster editor. Anyone else coming across problems?

Hey @Iridium - What issue are you facing?

Hey @Iridium - What issue are you facing?

It doesn't like me typing the letter 'M' as the first letter in a name. Also when I allocate a team to a player and I go and switch to another player, the team has shown up on their profile as well. I know it hasn't actually allocated them to that team but it's a bit of an annoyance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread