Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm the roster editor is really annoying the unhandled exception error seems to be fixed but after pressing a key the cursor jumps to the end of the textbox really annyoing trying to rename players

Don't think Pat Cummins is a 30 year old medium pacer thanks very much hahahaha

Obviously the height and weight grabs aren't working cause everyone is 170cm 65kg

Ah, you might want to fix the teams so players don't need to have 4 teams. There's no option to have no team for a slot. This will get messy

Last edited:
@ibad17: No problem :)

@DM: Sure thing - I have kind of neglected the roster editor. I think that will be my next focus. The heights are always going to be an issue though. I think I could only scrape around 800 of the 5000 heights. There doesn't seem to be a reliable database of these things.

OK - some small fixes to the roster editor and I've included the correct heights and stats files as well. I previously overwrote this with the wrong ones :facepalm.

@kurtkz i am still getting "could not connect to online services" error when i enter the key to register

The challenges are incompatible with this version of cricket heroes.

Also, do you intend to have a challenge involving Australia where you actually try to win as them?

Can we have a return button on squad selection page? Maybe I've changed my mind about playing but I can't get out

Ashton Agar isn't even in the database lol. Wait never mind, probably should have a different letter changed than the first letter though

The Gabba is the Brisbane Cricket Ground, you've got it down as two different stadiums. Though there is another ground called the Exhibition Ground, Bradman made his debut there.

Is the default speed lower than it used to be? It seems so slow it's not even funny

Straight drives don't work.

Can you make Ctrl+S save in the roster editor?

Last edited:
@kurtkz It looks like it is fixed now but the exceed count limit error is what i am receiving. Can you reset the license limit.. Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread