Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kurtkz Ok i have simulated one game and at the end of the game it crashed. Gave this error.

RUN @ 13/08/2014 07:27:18

VERSION: 2.698
PROFILE: ppcl
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.UpdateScoreboard() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 14663
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 19824
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5026

@Madman: Thanks, I'm doing my best ;) The registration issues have finally been resolved. I'd advise you to grab the full download again though. There's been a flood of fixes and changes...

@ibad17: You have PM.
Good stuff :)

Does the download on your site here have the most up to date version?
Cricket Heroes

Or do I need to apply some updates from here as well?

@Madman: Nope - just download the full version and you will receive all updates (future and current) automatically. I finally got around to fixing the auto-updater. Finally :facepalm

Hmm, when the download completed I got this prompt from Chrome and it automatically deleted it;

jeOKhcX.jpg

I'll try using IE.

It was fine using IE and I've now successfully registered and updated, thanks for the help.

Has anyone done any mods for the player names?

Excellent! There's actually a download a page or two back with the real names...but you didn't hear that from me.

Note: if you download that your nets will stop working. That's the next thing I need to fix and then the challenges after that.

@kurtkz I copied the new patch. Simulated T20 and ODI and they were fine but when played Test it finished one innings and then crashed.
Error i received is.

RUN @ 14/08/2014 08:32:08

VERSION: 2.702
PROFILE: ppcl
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Resources.Models.AnimatedModel.BeginRender(Boolean texturize) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Model\AnimatedModel.cs:line 3055
at Resources.Models.AnimatedModel.Render3D(GameInstance instance, Vector3D rotate, Vector3D translate, Camera camera, String animation, Single frame, Boolean flipX, String prevAnimation, Int32 prevFrame, Single tweenTime) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Model\AnimatedModel.cs:line 3476
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Player.Render(Single ratio, Camera2D camera, Boolean isTest, GameInstance instance) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\Player.cs:line 4547
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 16778
at Cricket.Main.GameStateNewBatsman.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateNewBatsman.cs:line 211
at Cricket.Main.GameState.Update(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameState.cs:line 648
at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseBatsman.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseBatsman.cs:line 691
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 19950
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5173

Hey guys, if anyone wants to suggest changes to the UI or any of the screens please let me know. I'm working on some graphics changes atm (in addition to the bug fixes) and will hopefully have another patch early next week.

@ibad17: I haven't forgotten about your issue - I'm just struggling to reproduce it. I'm going to be away this weekend but I'll look at it again from Sunday...

@kurtkz - the game is crashing during simulation of second innings
as you suggested me to launch the game using Launcher.exe - the game is crashing in it

@Mr Nokkaya: which version are you running? Can you post the crash log please?
the version on cricket heroes website..
the either crashes or freezes (when it freezes, it shows not responding and screen of game turns white)

this error comes after few overs in 2nd innings
wloY1kT.png

this error occurred in both Cricket.exe and Launcher.exe

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread