Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ibad17: I've reset your installs. Please let me know if it works for you now?[DOUBLEPOST=1407826666][/DOUBLEPOST]@DM: Regarding the straight drives - can you no longer connect with them? Or is it connecting but going in weird directions? I tried a few this morning and it seemed to work...

@kurtkz I just noticed that in teams only two of my created teams are still there but the rest are not there. What to do.?
All the Teams are still there in the teams.csv file as well but only show two in the game.

Oh crap - I think it was overwritten. Not to worry, I'll email you your data that you sent me last week. Just copy those files over the files in your data folder.

EDIT: Oh wait - I see you sent me the csv files too. I'll need to import them...give me a few minutes and I'll see what I can do.

Oh crap - I think it was overwritten. Not to worry, I'll email you your data that you sent me last week. Just copy those files over the files in your data folder.

EDIT: Oh wait - I see you sent me the csv files too. I'll need to import them...give me a few minutes and I'll see what I can do.

Ok. I am testing other stuff in meanwhile. :)

Another small update. Fixed speed issue (was frame skipping set to 30), slow roster loading, editor shortcut keys, Back button on squad selection screen and some other minor glitches.

Next up: nets & challenge match fixes.

Any update on the internet host/registration stuff yet? Just thought I'd try registering again but still the same issue.

Sorry if I missed a recent post that mentioned this :). Nice work on all the improvements and bug fixes, good to see a dev taking pride in and giving their game some TLC :thumbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread