Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure :) I'll just shift a little out when they start their run ups.

I'll shift the bowling speed under the score (outside of the top bar).

I've noticed that when batsmen cross and the striker is dismissed, in the top right it comes up as the new batsman on strike on 0 off 0. But it's purely a display error, as it is actually the other batsman on strike (who should be) and whatever is scored that ball goes to the correct batsman and it display correctly the next ball

Just had the "lets dive past the ball instead of fielding it" bug again. And it's cost us the game. This is why I sim when I'm not involved.

Cool - that first one is a quick fix. Will add it to my list.

Can you give me some more info about the fielding bug (a GIF would be a great help)?

Not on the latest patch but I did not sim 1 ball and yet the leaderboard didn't update. Updating now.

Bit hard to make a GIF, whenever I go to replay there's no GIF option and will only show the run up of the current ball because as soon as the ball hits the rope they run up for the next ball.

Hmm, that's weird it worked for me yesterday :( I'll have to check it out again later. Could you do me a favour and sim instead of playing? Should help to figure out what's going on.

Must say the latest update seems smoother[DOUBLEPOST=1423832912][/DOUBLEPOST]Not really a big spinner, it was around the wicket to a left hander pitching on around off and of course spinning and angling in, had a leg slip and a bat pad so he was probably a bit hesitant in the shot, played across the line and missed.[DOUBLEPOST=1423832979][/DOUBLEPOST]OK how do I GIF cause something funny happened

Ok I figured out how to GIF. Can you move the navigation bar up and have the play pause GIF etc display under it and not hide please. Would be easier to find

Also could you delete that test save of mine from the leaderboard, it's annoying me seeing duplicate data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread