Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about fixing the P45 save, I saved that in a separate slot. I have an unadulterated version still. Also the sim freeze was in a new unsaved career, I haven't had it again with my main save.

About to play my first P45 game. Looking forward to this.[DOUBLEPOST=1423995879][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aaah, that's a good lead then. Will try it out shortly :)

Which lead?[DOUBLEPOST=1423995943][/DOUBLEPOST]Oooooh I'm digging the ingame UI. Thinking maybe make the bars a bit thicker though so they have a bit of padding around the info

I'm in to bat at 6/128 off 24.2 overs, good run rate but the wickets a concern. Off the mark second ball with a single walking across my stumps with a clip off the pads through vacant square leg.

Not quite that much I'd say, have a look at 5px top and bottom[DOUBLEPOST=1423996159][/DOUBLEPOST]Good thing the batsman at the other end is our opener on 59. I have confidence in getting us past 200

Curious, did you add a regenerate flags code or is it just using stuff from the sim freeze game that I didn't save?

I notice that I have a grey kit but my batting partner (not the opener anymore :() has a green one. I assume it's got to do with the flags fix and the sim freeze game

200 brought up with a clip for two through square leg by your truly. 7/201 off 38.4, Jones 38 (44), Herlitz 17 (30). Chance of a fifty on debut here. Maybe even top score (need to make 71)

Herlitz has picked out third man, 24 off 41 for him. I'm on 42 off 48 so fifty is there for the taking[DOUBLEPOST=1423997601][/DOUBLEPOST]Kurt what's the screenshot button?

Argh running out of partners, 9 down and I still need 3 to get![DOUBLEPOST=1423997744][/DOUBLEPOST]Well I was caught at mid off for 47 anyway. Disappointed

Not remembering any fields anymore for new batsmen. I've just bowled the danger man Cusack for a run-a-ball 18, he was looking good, somehow he was able to thread cover drives past 2 covers and a mid off. Bowled him with a good length ball pitched outside leg that spun past the defensive prod and took out off stump[DOUBLEPOST=1423998311][/DOUBLEPOST]New batsman not looking comfortable at all against me[DOUBLEPOST=1423998405][/DOUBLEPOST]And he's gone in my next over for a fifth ball duck, went to hit across the line, leading edge and it went straight up in the air and lobbed to the man at silly point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread