Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Setting to intermediate now.

De Mestre, their number 4, finally gets off the mark on his tenth ball edging a swat off Horn that trickles down to third man. Horn was expensive early, Cusack was taking him for 7 an over but since I broke Cusack's off stump he's been tighter[DOUBLEPOST=1423998783][/DOUBLEPOST]Lol, De Mestre has just tried to ramp me. He failed miserably. At least he's trying to relieve the pressure, he's on 1 off 14 now and I've got 2/6 from 4.4[DOUBLEPOST=1423998842][/DOUBLEPOST]Simming now that I'm out of the attack, simming working fine

De Mestre made a good recovery, I'm back into the attack and he's already out for 27 off 37. He's just gotten out so the captain might be wanting his star bowler to have a go at the new batsman who's only faced 1 ball

3/92 from 20 overs. I have 2/9 from 7. Probably a bit too tight compared to the rest of the field. Although Minogue middled three consecutive balls straight to mid on last over. He's seeing them really well at the moment. I'm expecting him to pass fifty

Hmm, contemplating picking up a cheap Win8 tablet to test touchscreen controls on. Not sure if it's worth it though. Actually, I'm not even sure that the M$ app store supports South Africa :/

Just got someone stumped but it's not showing up on the scorecard. Not convinced it was out but it was given. Maybe the third umpire called him back?[DOUBLEPOST=1423999621][/DOUBLEPOST]I was going to actually GIF the dismissal but I made the mistake of saving first and when it came back from saving it was about to bowl the next ball

Minogue is creaming them at the moment, the field is all that's saving my figures

8 overs 2/11 with 3 maidens for me. Out of the attack with 1 over left up my sleeve[DOUBLEPOST=1423999835][/DOUBLEPOST]They need 75 from 15 and I'm bowling my last over now. Minogue is out thankfully[DOUBLEPOST=1423999961][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok what. the heck. I've just got someone stumped for real except it hit their pad and point fielded and threw it back to the keeper and then it's given stumped. They didn't attmept to run

We still lost, one of our bowlers conceded 10.65 runs per over. I got MOTM with 47 and 3/15 but ouch[DOUBLEPOST=1424000196][/DOUBLEPOST]Leaderboard has updated successfully with the change of format :thumbs I just think OD should be above T20 like it is for every stats site out there[DOUBLEPOST=1424000273][/DOUBLEPOST]I face more balls in that OD game than in my entire T20 season lol

Hehe, always love the running commentary :)

I do it for you so you can hopefully get a better insight into what's happening in game. I might screen record my next game if you want

Part 1: Bowling (and a little bit of batting): (hasn't fully uploaded yet)

You get to see a return throw stumping which is good. My first wicket actually so you don't have to wait long.

When the video ends you'll notice it freezes and this is the message I got.
Code:
RUN @ 15/02/2015 22:50:19

DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.775
PROFILE: dancingmongoose
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE:    at Cricket.Utility.Maths.Vector3D.Sub(Vector3D v) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Utility\Maths\Vector3D.cs:line 203
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.WillRunBack(Single ms, Boolean isThrown) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 1432
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 27886
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 21641
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5632

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread