Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2: Batting (take 2)
[youtube link goes here when it finally finishes exporting]

Only lasted 3 balls but I played out the end of a nail biting match for your entertainment.

Few things:
- The "To Win" should go beside RR instead of over the top of the score
- After that reverse sweep from Cranswick all the fielders should have been in the circle, if not earlier. We only needed 1.5 an over and with only 1 wicket in hand they should have been much more aggressive

I have to leave for work in about 10 minutes but there's still 40 minutes left of Part 1 and Part 2 has only just finished exporting. I'll set my laptop to turn off in 2.5 hours so lets see how it looks

Looks like part 1 has uploaded. Its saying not available for mobile for some reason, ill have to fix that (as far as I'm concerned that's discrimination and not something I want my account to display)

Ok they're really laggy but that's just the poor screen recorder. I might have to twitch a game sometime

I just got an LBW but I don't remember seeing an appeal bar

Hmm, odd. In the patch I'm working on right now, I've moved the appeal bar to the bottom of the screen (horizontally). Will try to upload soon.

Just had the "dive past the ball instead of fielding it" bug. GIFing now

Ever since that 47 I haven't made double figures. I think that's the only time we've batting first so maybe it's just the pressure[DOUBLEPOST=1424084038][/DOUBLEPOST]Also in that GIF I realise I was late on the fielding but every other time I haven't been[DOUBLEPOST=1424084069][/DOUBLEPOST]Victoria have belted Tasmania for 298 in their 45 overs... wow

Not a problem, there's definitely a bug in the fielding wrt diving. Gonna test out some changes tonight and see if it fixes it. I also need to display the powerplay indicator somewhere. Maybe a little red PP icon between the flag and the score in the top bar?

Also, I'm going to try to implement a NAT punch through service so I can finally finish off networked mode.

Is anyone interested in a FIFA-like Ultimate Team mode? There's enough players in the DB to have quite a large group playing it, but I don't think I'd enable networked mode for it. Instead, you'd play against another player's team (with the AI controlling the other team) locally. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread