Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've disabled the requirement for creating an online profile for now. Not enough users just yet, but I'll re-enable it next week probably (with the update to allow for multiple data folders).[DOUBLEPOST=1424176275][/DOUBLEPOST]Could very well be no injuries - the AI is pretty good when it comes to preventing injuries (it switches things around in training so it prevents injuries). But, yeah, that's another thing I forgot to add: injuries on the team view.

To do:

- multiple data folders
- show injuries on team view
- re-enable online profiles
- fix display of To Win for DL

New patch:

- website: display all started careers (even if they haven't played a match yet)
- fixed display of To Win value in top bar
- added fitness bar to team list in career mode
- fixed field setting
- made appeal bar yellow
- some UI fixes
- tweaked AI batting aggressiveness in short formats
- fixed bug where fielders sometimes lose track of ball after diving

I'll take a look at the online profiles tomorrow...

How come Darth Vader is on the leaderboard? He was my career that had the sim freeze bug before I could even save it

@dancingmongoose: Awesome, I'm going to set up a service where people can upload their team changes and vote for them. You'll be able to pull updates via a simple interface. Shouldn't take long to do...I hope. If the crash doesn't happen again I think I'll aim for a Wednesday update.

How's this coming along?

Feature request: Highlights generator. You pick the teams, and which team is batting/bowling, and who the batsmen and bowler is. You then set the field and the scores (of the team and the batsmen and bowlers figures) then the result (caught, bowled etc). You can optionally set the ball bowled and the position caught and the shot played, if not set it makes it up for you. This would be so good for stories, would add another dimension if you could include highlights

Heh, had a similar request from someone else too. Will see if that can be done once I've finished the current round of changes and fixes :)

Going to play the Afghanistan v Bangladesh game tonight.

Tried to update
Code:
RUN @ 18/02/2015 21:19:39

VERSION: 2.780
PROFILE: N/A
PERMISSIONS MODE: False

MESSAGE: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Cameron\AppData\Roaming\CricketHeroes\scripts'.

STACK TRACE:    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption)
   at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.ScriptManager.Load(String path) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\ScriptManager.cs:line 111
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4930
[DOUBLEPOST=1424258545][/DOUBLEPOST]If you try to give two players the same name in the roster editor it crashes

Actually that crash is whenever I try to run post update. Update worked, but now the game doesn't[DOUBLEPOST=1424258721][/DOUBLEPOST]It's gone back to using AppData folder instead of the install folder. Wondered why the players file I was editing didn't have the right names

Done. I'd disabled a feature (removed it from the Launcher) so it was looking for data in the wrong folders >.< New patch should fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread