Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shakib pops one in the air but just short of mid off[DOUBLEPOST=1424262218][/DOUBLEPOST]Hamid has hit Shakib in the head but he's good enough to get off strike next ball.

Shapooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Shakib fails to get out of the way of a bouncer and gloves to Afsar. 5/16.[DOUBLEPOST=1424262382][/DOUBLEPOST]Rahim edges Shapoor past first slip for 4 first ball. Playing with fire here. Just the second boundary

This ground is much larger than the club grounds I'm used to playing on, I've left a few too many spots for quick singles.

Quite a bit of swing and bounce, I think it's the latter that's done the damage. Pace and bounce. Which is not uncommon for subcontinental teams to collapse to in Australia[DOUBLEPOST=1424262707][/DOUBLEPOST]Rahim edges a Shapoor bouncer over the keeper for four more. 5/30 now

Time to bring Nabi into the attack. 5/35 after 12. Rahim has looked good even if his boundaries have all been edges, he's rotating the strike well and generally timing them well too[DOUBLEPOST=1424263099][/DOUBLEPOST]Rahim's charged both balls he's faced this over. Looking ominous. Momentum has shifted now that the initial swing his died down[DOUBLEPOST=1424263173][/DOUBLEPOST]Nabi beats Mahmudullah with a beautiful doosra

Alam finally gets one to beat the bat.

Excellent fielding there to keep Mahmudullah on strike and retain pressure. Nabi that was, brilliant stop at mid wicket

Mohammad Nabi Eisakhil. Beautiful top spinner to beat Mahmudullah's bat and take out off stump. 6/48. Ends a solid partnership of 32 from 52. Mahmudullah's knock of 11 from 39 was just what the doctor ordered, pity for them it wasn't a little more

Nooooo :/ Was actually hoping for them to at least double the score. Otherwise it looks you're walking this one.

EDIT: Also, @dancingmongoose, it would appear you have some fans listening in on your commentary. 38 to be exact ;)

Shenwari into the attack. Let's see if leg spin can get the danger man Rahim. He's on 21 and looking good.[DOUBLEPOST=1424264039][/DOUBLEPOST]They seem pretty intent on hitting my spinners through the offside even if the ball is pitched on the stumps

Wow lots of people viewing this thread intently[DOUBLEPOST=1424264295][/DOUBLEPOST]20 overs 6/55. Rahim on 24.

Big slog across the line from Rahim, but he misses it and it spun past the off stump[DOUBLEPOST=1424264888][/DOUBLEPOST]Ashraf into the attack for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread