Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is I always similar results in FC games i-e 300+ scores in all 4 innings and then a draw 80% of the its like that , will post more commentaries tonight of FC games , also 80% of the od scores are around 150-180 under same conditions to FC which is the problem.

New patch:
- can't assign bowling stats if you're not a bowler (you need to reclassify - this can only happen at the start of a league)
I'm going to respectfully disagree on this point, I think it could be useful if players could develop themselves into a handy part timer. Though I wonder if you get to set a bowl style for a batsman, from memory I don't think you do

@dancingmongoose: I've thought about allowing that, but I'm not sure how that would since you'd need get tons of skill points before you would actually be selected to bowl. You would basically need to assign something like 60 points (I'm not sure how much experience that equates to) before your captain would probably consider you.

I'm happy to allow this, but I need to figure how to level up a batsman as a bowler quickly enough...

i've already explained why I'm not changing that. It'll break the balance completely. The bowlers just aren't good enough at this stage to make use of the conditions.[DOUBLEPOST=1425444717][/DOUBLEPOST]@Raghu: I've tweaked the sim slightly. Do you want to give it a try and see if the extras problem is solved?

For the record, in my FC career I've only seen 1 draw so far after 5 rounds

i've already explained why I'm not changing that. It'll break the balance completely. The bowlers just aren't good enough at this stage to make use of the conditions.[DOUBLEPOST=1425444717][/DOUBLEPOST]@Raghu: I've tweaked the sim slightly. Do you want to give it a try and see if the extras problem is solved?

Hmm then why they rattle the opposition for under 180 almost all the time in ODs (and some times less than 120)? I am ok with FC sim result (as I dont have much interest in FC at all) but do something regarding OD scores.

For the record, in my FC career I've only seen 1 draw so far after 5 rounds
Also should note that because of when I started this career my save suffers from the 0 attributes ground bug. Once I get into the second season of my career I will start a new one and see how that goes.

@Allrounder18: Don't have the original files on me now, but you can just set the swing/seam/spin to 1. That's the default amount, but in hindsight it should actually be lower. I rate 0.9 should be the default.

Hmm BTW can you adjust so that there are variable teams skill level in career mode , currently all the career teams have more or less same batting,bowling and fielding skills level , this might help FC scores a bit , Also try to get rid of that even pitch conditions its not realistic at all.

That I can do :) I'll only introduce a 5-10% variation though. Anything more and it'll probably break the balance again.[DOUBLEPOST=1425466283][/DOUBLEPOST]Evening out of pitch conditions only happens in extreme circumstances (e.g. all games are results without any draws). So that'll stay as-is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread