Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
game crashed when I clock on the scroll bar in career mode.

RUN @ 03/03/2015 19:24:46

DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.798
PROFILE: saad22111
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateTournamentTeams.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateTournamentTeams.cs:line 1011
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22222
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5702

Bowling speed is still slower than reality , I have a 28 y/o bowler bowling at 114k max

In a popup bar it says that my career player max bowling speed is 123k where as i can bowl up to 127k

Last edited:
Crashed when i press a scroll in the records tab.
RUN @ 03/03/2015 20:51:06

DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.798
PROFILE: saad22111
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Cricket.Main.GameStatePlayerRecords.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStatePlayerRecords.cs:line 1828
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22222
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5702

Here is another one[DOUBLEPOST=1425404998][/DOUBLEPOST]And one more ,tell me if you want more.

Attachments

• Tasmania Kings Jr vs Victoria Impis Jr - ODI - 22.41.txt
    84.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Victoria Impis Jr vs Western Australia Knights Jr - ODI - 22.47.txt
    91.8 KB · Views: 0
I think there is bug in experience system , I took 6 wkts in a game but gain only 5 experience points.

Hmm just realized that even on moderate swing setting sim produce horrible od scores.

Last edited:
At the same time it is damn hard to get a result in 4 day games even under favorable bowling conditions. consistent 300+ is an avg total on all 4 innings of the FC games.

Looks like OD and FC are at the extreme ends , both needed to be fixed up.

Attachments

• Queensland Gladiators Jr vs Victoria Impis Jr - Test - Day 4 - 23.43.txt
    499.5 KB · Views: 1
Ah - just noticed that I always set the pitch variation to Normal for career mode. That's probably why you're seeing the result you're seeing, but I'll investigate some more. Could also just be that the bowlers have less skill than the batsmen.

Hmm, not too sure what's wrong with that last sim. Looks like a close match. Again, you need to look at the bowler skills + batter skills + pitch conditions. Just because a pitch is conducive to spin or seam or swing doesn't mean that the bowlers will automatically get the upper hand. They still need to be good enough to use the conditions properly.

EDIT: I've also made the game ignore the Pitch Variation setting in options. Everyone should be playing on a level field :)

New patch:

- small speed optimizations
- fixed simulation flickering
- tweaked experience for wickets & runs
- tweaked pace bowler generation for career mode (tend to more medium-fast or fast-medium rather than medium)
- fixed crash when clicking while career player hover is visible
- added bowling control attribute (in roster editor too)
- fixed default vs seam and swing attributes for default roster
- tweaked boundary field awareness
- cleaned up career leaderboard
- fixed crash on returning from replay in certain situations
- fixed cloud textures
- can't assign bowling stats if you're not a bowler (you need to reclassify - this can only happen at the start of a league)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread