Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
New patch. Gonna try to post another patch tomorrow.

- tweaks to career mode player generation
- tweaks to career mode attribute gains
- optimized career mode generation
- fixed experience in career mode
- hover/popup in player records/teams views for players
- improved flickering in simulation

@Allrounder18: Not yet. I'll need to implement a new way of simulating to do that. The screen flickers slightly when simulating under certain circumstances. Haven't eliminated it all yet.

I've just optimized how long it takes to create a new career. Previously it took a few minutes, now it takes a few seconds.

No, a new method of simming is going to take much much longer. Possibly weeks. I still need you to send me a commentary file from a career mode ODI game under bowling conditions. Can't really tweak much without it.

You can check the commentary folder. Everything gets dumped there.

Not sure what the new method will be. It has to be created from scratch but still simulate everything.

New method of simming? OH oh count me in , I have some experience in that field as well (created my own little batter sim while ago and also a full fledge cricket sim in excel a decade ago it had around 5 variables at that time , batting skill ,bowling skill , agg bars , bowling accuracy and batting power)

Your new method of simming will surely gonna be faster than the current one right?
I'm sure we'll hear about it if it's not...

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with it currently, you just have no patience.

Go play a game of International Cricket Captain. Play a domestic career. Play through a whole season. Then wait for the off season updates. Takes so long you'd probably commit suicide. And this is a game that has been in development for 20 years. Kurt works on the game less than Childish and has less funds than Childish and is a much newer game. Give Kurt a break and grow up.

Between 10 and 20 minutes usually, getting longer as the game progresses. That's for ICC. And what's worse is that you can't just minimise it. If you do, it pauses. When CH is taking it's sweet ole time I just do something else (usually come here lol)

And in CC if you turn off other nations simulations than it takes couple of minutes to sim entire season and less than one minute to sim entire off season.
I started the sim without any interruptions in CC and went for dinner and when I came back the game was in 2030s. ofcourse i turn off all the extra simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread