Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be great to have an option to export career mode teams so that we can later import them in the game and play them in exhibition mode , just a thought not necessary to implement it.

@Allrounder18: Nope, haven't included the control skill in this patch. Will probably try to do that in the next patch. Exporting career mode teams is actually a pretty good idea. Will definitely add that at some point in the future (not the next patch).

Mainly just trying to make the sim a little faster, without having to rewrite it. It won't get much faster (if at all) though. Possibly also a few more tweaks to career mode skills and such.

Will upload commentary file tonight.[DOUBLEPOST=1425378843][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW you have upped the strength as you told earlier in the latest released patch right?(Say no to 110k dibbly dobblers lol) or you gonna do it in the next patch?[DOUBLEPOST=1425378916][/DOUBLEPOST]when you are planning to include the management career mode? Any chance for this month release?

@kurtkz when simulate matches, fast and seam bowlers bowling too many wides and no-balls... and game give to many byes and leg-byes to batting team... because that batting team add 25-30 runs in t20 matches and more in od and test...

You know how I disappeared from the leaderboard? I think it might have something to do with earning achievements.

@Raghu: Can you PM me some match commentary so I can see what's causing the problem please?

@Allrounder18: Yup, strength has been tweaked. You still have some medium pace trundlers but also some really quick bowlers now too.

@dancingmongoose: Correct! If you reload your saved game it should update the leaderboard correctly. I need to clean out some of the entries though due to bad patches :/

Depends, it's randomized. Why not just wait until you can test the patch?

On a more serious note, there's just too much spam on this forum now. If you want to ask a question, ask it once. Not 100 times in different posts. There's no way I can follow everything at the moment and I actually missed out on about a dozen of @dancingmongoose posts earlier.

@Allrounder18: Nope, not gonna happen. There are no bowlers who warrant it being increased. I might allow bowlers to bowl the odd ball quicker than their max, but, again, it's not important right now.

OK this give me an idea about speed bumper trait ,when a bowler picks a wkt he gets a 5% increment to his pace for next 12 balls. (Keep it for later , first concentrate on fixing things up
thank you)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread