Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea add a seperate records tab for cum records in the main screen.[DOUBLEPOST=1425300497][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW what does asterisk against some players means?[DOUBLEPOST=1425300621][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW do include FULL NAME of players in the popup bar as well.

Teams still struggles (although have improved slightly) in OD games under bowling friendly conditions they score mostly because of tail wagging too frequently bug (which is still present) ,T20s are now perfectly balance.

after every game or so there are popups saying that my swing/seam bowling has improved by 0.1 etc , but after half a season all my bowling movement skills are still 0 ,apart from the usual outswinger.
Training bowling to two time slots.

EDIT:

Its actually 0.01 so it will take 100 games to bump up the skill by one which is tooooooooooo low ,I think you should set it 0.1 instead

Same for strength as well which is 0.01 as well (if we use cardio training at 1 time slot)

Last edited:
Let me share you a nice story , I started a new career changing all Australian names to Pakistani and then went on a hunt to find the best bowlers in the circuit , I play against every other team (t20s) to find the gem of a bowler , my playing XI had 6 pacers including myself and none of them impresses me 4 of them were bowling in early to late 120s as well which is quite pace but none of them could move the ball much , hence the search continues , and then I find a dude bowling against my team , he was lanky and was getting good bounce as well as getting some inswing going was bowling nearly 135ks as well (which is max speed currently set at the beginning of career mode) but his length was too short and he was keep getting hit for boundaries on the leg side because of his poor line and length , so my search continues , then I come accross a left arm military medium dude, he was barely hitting 110k but was getting very good seam movement and practically making batsmen edge every 2nd or 3rd delivery , at that moment I thought this is it he is the best bowler currently in the game , he got couple of wits during opening two overs (if I remember correctly) but when then got spanked for plenty in the later two , but at that point I made up my mind that this guy is something special and I was right as he was the top wkt taker of t20s and pro 45 tournament ,
This games tells you exactly why such a bowler is gonna be successful and not because of high skill = more probability of wkts , the game visualizes everything unlike other stats based games

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread