Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we start a new career as bowling allrounder we have already assigned 16 attributes to outswinger if we choose to be a swing bowler. I think this should be random a bit.[DOUBLEPOST=1425279996][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW what does handeye cordination skill do? I think its related to timing right? more skill then bigger timing window right?

16? It should be 5 (or something like that). That's what the extra 5 points are for when you create a career player. The most common swing a bowler gets is outswing. If you want to build an inswing bowler, just assign those 5 points to inswing.[DOUBLEPOST=1425280086][/DOUBLEPOST]Keep in mind that when you start a career, you're 16 years old. You won't be bowling quickly at that age and you won't really know how to swing the ball. That's why the initial stats are what they are. If was to randomize them you'd get frustrated by having to recreate a career player until you get one that has the stats you want.[DOUBLEPOST=1425280115][/DOUBLEPOST]@Allrounder18: Correct - hand-eye coordination makes it easier to time your shots.

Extra points are 5 where as outswing skill is pre assigned to 16. This 16 attributes should be assigned either to outswinger or to inswinger randomly so as to have more variation in AI players.

BTW do increase the min bowling speed to atleast 125k (max speed of AI players) in career mode ai players , its annoying facing 100kph pace bowler open the bowling for AI teams and your team.

I thought it would be easy to just increase the min (max) speed to 125k for Ai players,[DOUBLEPOST=1425280885][/DOUBLEPOST]Any chance for cumulative stats and age ,batting-bowling styles and max speed columns in next patch?

Unfortunately not. Everything in career mode is tied to strength, fitness and age, unlike the normal version of the game. Plus, like I said some of the guys you face will be 16 year olds. Most of the teens I know barely clock 125kph *max*.

WoW didnt knew that you had such a complex system , I think an avg 16 y/o max speed should be around 115k. Older guy = more speed right? I have seen some bowlers bowling in early 130ks in career mode ,they must be older guys right? Age column would be good help though.

Yup, it should be more realistic after the next round of tweaks. Not sure where I'm going to include that extra info though, since there's not much screen space to do it in. Might have a popup when you hover over a player.

No hurry there , include following things in the popup
1)Age
2)Bowling Style
3)Batting Style
4)Max Bowling speed

BTW can you include cumulative stats by wednesday too?[DOUBLEPOST=1425281733][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you include an option at the start of the new career to only include T20s and ODs in career mode?
FC games just take too many time to simulate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread