Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seam,swing,bounce,spin values above 1.15 there are lots of collapses in odi/t20s (slight less in t20) avg score under these conditions is around 140s in career mode even that score is due to tailenders scoring heavily bug.
Is it due to players having zero skill against movement?

@kurtkz I have one request... Can you make Super over in T20 game as per rule... When Tie happen in T20, 1st batted team again batting 1st in super over, but as per rules 2nd batted team in main match need to bat 1st in super over... So can you fix it...

Can you include following things in the next patch?
1)Cumulative seasons stats in records tab for players in career mode ,currently it only shows for current season.
2)Set the minimum starting* max speed for pacer in career mode to 125k (currently I think it set to 110k which is just unreal as there is no pacer even at domestic U19 levels bowling around 100-110k in professional cricket)
3)Set the maximum starting* max speed for pacer in career mode to 140k (currently it is set to 135k) or you can skip this point if you think its not necessary.
4)Change the maximum max speed limit of 150k to 160k (I know currently there are shortage of 150k+ bowlers but still the fastest bowl in worldcup so far is 154k)
5)Can you include columns mentioning players age, batting style (opener ,toporder etc) bowling type (off spin ,fast medium etc) and max bowling speed in teams tab in career mode , this will eliminate the need for separate player profiles in career mode (as currently I dont know whether the best bowler in the game is a spinner or a pace bowler)

This will make career mode more or less a complete experience.

*Starting = When you setup a new career mode.

Last edited:
Also (not necessary though) have different variations in speed for different bowlers , some bowlers have a huge gap b/w their top speed and avg speed and some have less. If it can be included than its good.

Plz do consider point 1 ,2 and 5 in your priority list ,(I think they are easy peezy to implement as well)
thanks.
Also do include sort by :bowling skills ,batting skills in teams tab if possible.

BTW in the latest patch you have mentioned that you have tweaked player generation ,does that mean we can have varied career and AI players in the game now? like if you select right arm new ball pacer he will not have 16 attributes as outswingers every time right? there is now more variation right?

What do you mean by 16 attributes?

The tweaks are just to nerf all-rounders a bit and include seam vs swing properly. They also take care to improve their fielding more actively now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread