Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mentioned
- career bowling experience is modified by the quality of wickets you take / quality of runs you score

How the game define quality of runs? Quality of wkts is top ,middle and lower order rights? or it gives high experience if you take a skilled batter wkt?

Keep in mind that when you start a career, you're 16 years old. You won't be bowling quickly at that age and you won't really know how to swing the ball. That's why the initial stats are what they are. If was to randomize them you'd get frustrated by having to recreate a career player until you get one that has the stats you want.
Every career mode I've started I've been 18. Also for the record, I was able to hit 130km/h at 16. It terrified people (probably because they had just as much idea as me where it was going, I had terrible control)

@Allrounder18: I'll add an option to step down from certain formats. Also, the quality is determined by the skill of the batsman/bowlers.

@dancingmongoose: Interesting idea...maybe I could do some bowlers with extreme pace at a young age, but then have them have terrible control.

I think dancingmongoose is right, I set the age to 18, not 16. I'll definitely up the starting strength for the next patch.

Extreme pace bowlers with poor control will be interesting , players with poor vs pace skills will be delight to watch against such bowlers.[DOUBLEPOST=1425292963][/DOUBLEPOST]@kurtkz
Whats your to do list for wednesday patch?

Yeah, unfortunately it is. It's linked to skill, stamina and how well you're currently bowling (in a match situation). Might consider adding a skill for this, but that's an after thought for now.

Ok I am getting impatient , just say yes or no to the following post
Is your priority for next patch includes
1)Pop up info bar for players in teams tab
2)Cumulative seasons stats for all players in career mode.
3)Bowlng speed fixes (OK you have already told that it is in the list so skip that one)

1 and 3, yes. The records tab is meant to show the top performers for the season, not the cumulative best. Like the control skill, I can look at this at some point, but not right now. You can view your own cumulative performance already though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread