Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time the 2nd team gets out for 100 in its 1st inning the sim get freeze while the timer keeps running , happened 3rd time now.

4th time now happens only when otago team gets bowled out for 100 odd runs.

Last edited:
Can you add the age of the ball to the ball shape screen please?

Not sure the physics are right here, no way a late cut would ever go that high, and very unlikely it would go in front of square, and if so certainly not all the way to mid off. Cover point at most
iD3BSsH.gif

I already mentioned before that I was working on speeding up the sim. It'll happen at some point, but it's too buggy right now. Much like the full season sim.

I'm checking out your saved game now. Was sleeping before. Contrary to popular belief I do that sometimes :)

Ok - some observations quickly:

1. the fitness values are correct - I should probably just display it in reverse (fuller is worse)
2. I found the bowler speed bug :)
3. I can't see that the all-rounders are losing batting skills though. I do see that some of them have poor batting form. So it was actually showing (form * skill) instead of skill which makes it look like their skills are decreasing.

I still need to find out why it's freezing though. Might only get round to it tonight.

Can you upload the speed bug fix and form skill seperation early and then sorting out the freezing issue(only happens in FC games ) in the next? Really wanna enjoy sunday by playing this game . hehe[DOUBLEPOST=1425806919][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW where are exported tournament stats are stored? might be doing AI players cum stats in excel using SUMIF formula for my career.

I have an idea regarding cum stats for career ai players in seperate app , when the tournament finishes you export the stats so you have to export the stats 3 times in one season so it means 6 in 2 season , the app will combine the stats of all players using "Playersname&age" as a unique ID to add the stats , just like i am gonna do in excel sheet , but since i am not much in to programming now , why dont you develop an app like that , it will save you time coding the cum stats in career mode.

WoW nice observations , Didnt knew that it was skill*form (although it doesnt make much sense ) skill and form should be seperated.

They are separate, what is shown is current total ability, which is skill*form. What doesn't make sense is a player in bad form not being worse and having less chance of selection than an equally skilled player in better form.

OK - new patch:

- fixed fitness bar
- fixed bowler strength in career mode
- separated batting & bowling skill from form in views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread