Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
That already happens naturally. If a player improves enough (and the others don't), they will move up the batting lineup. Remember, nothing is hard-coded here.

Again, pitch deterioration only has an effect if the bowler is good enough to use it. I'll see if I'm missing anything, but it should be enabled.

My off cutter and inswing skills increases only by half compare to leg cutter and control ? this has happend 2nd time with my 2nd career player is there any logic behind or its just like that?

In career mode or normal? if career, refer to my previous post about bowler vs batter skills[DOUBLEPOST=1425750273][/DOUBLEPOST]cutters and swingers improve relative to your current skills. if youre more of an outswing bowler your inswing will increase slower

In career mode or normal? if career, refer to my previous post about bowler vs batter skills[DOUBLEPOST=1425750273][/DOUBLEPOST]cutters and swingers improve relative to your current skills. if youre more of an outswing bowler your inswing will increase slower

Good logic but the problem is you always starts as an outswing bowler ,wish it could be customized.
BTW is the genuine pacer (140k max speed) more likely to breakthrough the lower order in career mode compare to 130k bowler?

thats why you get points to assign to skills. the flags are randomised so it was probably just a bad generation[DOUBLEPOST=1425756391][/DOUBLEPOST]no, wicket taking is determined by bowling and batting skill, not pace

Ok one more discovery regarding late order wagging bug , its because of lower order geniune batsmen having good batting skills (some times better than the top order batsmen as well) can you decrease the lower order batsmen batting skills?[DOUBLEPOST=1425756762][/DOUBLEPOST]
are the team names the same in both saves?
Yes Auckland

BTW no need to change the pitch settings for ODs , I am getting decent scores.

Found a bug , My bowling allrounder batting skills has regressed even though he is our best run scorer half way through ods and he also performed decently with the bat in t20s , may be he is not taking batting training or there is some problem in experience points.[DOUBLEPOST=1425757921][/DOUBLEPOST]Couple of more bowling allrounders have regressesd in batting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread