Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there probabilty of certain type of players for certain nations? I rarely get spinners If I choose Aus,Nz in career mode , however I get bucket loads of them if I choose Pakistan , Is there any way to edit those probabilities?

Started a new career played half way to od games , game freezes at 83% sim had to end task it now when i am trying to load the save it says that version incompatible (started a new career with the latest patch) more over my backup also not working (saved game in t20s game)

Just for testing purpose , started a new career played 1 t20 and saved the game , when I try to resume it , same incompatible version error , latest patch has disable resume capabilities.

started nets but crashed before the first delivery/
RUN @ 07/03/2015 16:40:45

DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.804
PROFILE: saad22111
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 14584
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22289
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5702

OK - new patch is up (2.805):

- fixed resume game issue
- tweaked ball-pad collision
- fixed game speed option
- fixed crash in nets

OK - another patch :)

- you can edit the probabilities directly in the regional.bdb file. Look for something that looks like 0.1,0.2,0.2,...etc - those are the probabilities for fast,medium-fast,fast-medium,medium,off spin,leg spin (don't worry it doesn't need to add up to 1, it gets normalized)
- lower quality batsmen will poke at balls outside off every now and again

BTW you have notched up OD scores way to much its like 320+ 8/10 times also at 1.25 pitch settings for seam/swing the game just says that it is above average (saw that from the commentary file) can you notched down the OD score just a weebit , or perhaps make it moddable like FC draw probability if possible.
In order to notch down the OD scores manually (by tweaking the pitch editor and make the pitch bowling friendly) the T20 scores have becomes low now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread