Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try it with the default pitch settings. Otherwise you'll need to play around with the pitch settings. The scores are going to differ by player ability, so there's not much use in me trying to fix it for a specific level of play.

I'll see if I can add an option to allow you to tweak it, but that's not going to happen now.

Ok I found the cause of really big scores in ODs , its because of the tailender bug still present in the game , most of the time more than 25% of the score are posted after 7wkts down. (Dont touch pitch settings they are ok for OD just nerf the lower order to make ODs score almost ideal if possible)

Have you looked at the batting skill of the tailenders? And the bowling skill of the bowlers bowling at them? That's probably why they're scoring runs.

Remember, just because they bat at 7/8 doesn't mean they're a tail-ender in career mode. They might have some batting skills and, conversely, the bowlers bowling at them might be the 3/4/5th change bowlers.

Yes you are right they have some batting skills (bowling allrounders they are) but this result in no7 and 8 having batting avg of around 60+ (they initially had low skills to start with and now they are on par with geniune batsmen skill wise remember I told you about ST Begg earlier who transformed from a no.7 who can bat a bit in to a full fledged batsmen due to him coming at no7 and scoring heavily) In my other save P Gostell has done the same thing he bats at no7 and now avgs around 60 with the bat he also started as a bowling allrounder.[DOUBLEPOST=1425739190][/DOUBLEPOST]Hmm the idea will be to nerf bowling allrounders batting skills a bit so as to not have above mentioned problem.

Look for the line that says: South Africa

that defines which country the region data is for. The next lines are:

currency (R)
conversion rate (1:1 - maps from ZAR to whatever the currency is)
skin colours - valid skin colours for players in the country (0 - lightest, 9 - darkest)
probabilities - probability (0-1) for finding a bowler of type: Fast, MediumFast, FastMedium, Medium, Offie, Leggie

No, there's a separate probability for each bowler type, e.g. the line could read:

This means there's a 20% chance of getting a fast bowler, 20% for a medium-fast, 20% for a fast-medium and 40% for an off spinner.

These probabilities get used every time a bowler gets created in career mode.

You said that lower quality batsmen will poke at the balls outside offstump is it means they are more chances to get them out now using this method?[DOUBLEPOST=1425741242][/DOUBLEPOST]What is the difference b/w deterioration and variation in gameplay settings?

BTW can you add a logic that if lower order batsmen skills develop more than his team's middle order batsmen than he should bat higher instead continue to bat at lower position and boost his avg and stats by remaining not out.[DOUBLEPOST=1425745112][/DOUBLEPOST]Are you sure that you have enabled pitch deterioration in career mode cuz I am yet to see any affect of it and i have sim quiet a few games , or do I have to start new career to see the affect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread