Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do outfielders not go for the ball until after it has passed the inner circle?

Too often the fielders are just letting the ball go past them. It's too close to dive (and some are diving from like 20 metres away lol) and too far away to field properly so they run to where the ball was and just stand there like an idiot

OK - new patch is up:

- only offered captaincy at start of league
- tweaked preferred batting positions in career mode
- added config option for Expected % Draws in FC (last line of options.bdb or defaults to 33%)
- added config option for Pitch Deterioration
- tweaked boundary fielding

@dancingmongoose: It's going to take me a little longer to figure out what's going on with fielders standing around...

If I'm right, the leaderboard only gets the top 20? I'll need some more entries before I can get pagination working

@allrounder: Deterioration setting is in the game play options menu. Doesn't look like the season sim button will be done by Sunday. There's too many issues to resolve with it before it can be released. I'm not sure when it's going to be done.[DOUBLEPOST=1425714385][/DOUBLEPOST]@dancingmongoose: The Ajax call actually sets the page number and page size to fetch.

@allrounder: Deterioration setting is in the game play options menu. Doesn't look like the season sim button will be done by Sunday. There's too many issues to resolve with it before it can be released. I'm not sure when it's going to be done.[DOUBLEPOST=1425714385][/DOUBLEPOST]@dancingmongoose: The Ajax call actually sets the page number and page size to fetch.

So the deterioration options can only be applied to our team match and also only if we play them not sim them , am I right? or it can be changed for every teams matches in career mode ?

I did see that. Hey I should just change it lower then. Stupid me[DOUBLEPOST=1425714738][/DOUBLEPOST]@kurtkz If I go page = 1, pagesize = 10 will it get items 10-20?

Is there anywhere where it returns the total number of entries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread