Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I set myself as a middle order batsman why am I opening?[DOUBLEPOST=1425688498][/DOUBLEPOST]Suggestion: only have captaincy offers between seasons/competitions

@dancingmongoose: That looks awesome :)

I'll check the batting order thing again. I think it may have set your preferred batting position somehow :(

I'll do that for the captaincy offer and I'll also allow you to turn it down immediately. You can turn it down in the Career screen for now.

I was able to turn it down immediately before. I was just thinking that it was a bit silly that I was offered it after only 2 or 3 games in the middle of a competition[DOUBLEPOST=1425689384][/DOUBLEPOST]What confuses me is that I scored 2 consecutive 50s at 4, they promoted me to 3, 3 innings there and no fifty, so they promote me to open. Makes no sense

There's no genuine allrounder role in career mode O.o

I've started a new career and set myself as a lower order bowling all-rounder. I'm batting at 6. I consider that to be middle order

1-2: opener
3-4: top order
5-6: middle order
7-8: lower order

Batted at 7 in my second game so it hasn't forgotten where I want to bat[DOUBLEPOST=1425695528][/DOUBLEPOST]Control stat can't be changed in point delegation

Catches seem to be dropped first and then caught all the time. Like the crowd does that "oohhh" thing when there is a drop and the ball psases through the fielder and then all of a sudden they're out

I was out cutting the ball straight to slip off a left arm spinner. However, unlike Stuart Broad, I walked

BTW can you include as an option to change the pitch deterioration variation to our liking in career mode? like we do in pitch editor. So as to have realistic FC scores. I have sparked an interest in FC games as it handle bucket load of experience points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread