Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kurtkz
How come you always manages to fix things up almost all the time? looks like you have put a strong narrations in your coding.[DOUBLEPOST=1425561467][/DOUBLEPOST]I had a horrible time removing bugs from my game (I didnt use narrations at all lol and my partner removed it for me ,imagine the agony he faced lol)

Still fixing a memory leak. Can't upload the new patch without it because Skip All crashes eventually when it runs out of memory.

Does young players improves more through training or they all improve at the same rate irrespective of their ages?
Does game have different timing windows for bad and good deliveries?

That's definitely not gonna happen. Probably never. The UI I'm using is very basic and it would require a rewrite of pretty much everything.

My Ai team mate W Scott (19 y/o) has lost 7k of pace is it due to lack of matches he played (he didnt perform in them as well) or simply due to bad training slot allocation by Ai? Also I dont know why ST Begg's bowling has regressed so much is he concentrating on batting alone which has improved leaps and bounds?

Can you include "sim unless interrupted" button which we can use to sim multiple season at once ? like I start the sim before i go some where and when i come the game has simulated multiple season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread