Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to resurrect your innings 101 brought to you by @dancingmongoose

End of over 11 (4 runs) Victoria Dragons Jr 76 / 2 (RR: 6.91, RRR: 6.11)
Victoria Dragons Jr requires 56 runs to win at 6.22 runs per over

Clement Fahey 7* (13b 0x4 0x6) H Genders 4-0-23-0
DH Trenwith 34 (31b 3x4 0x6) S Wormald 3-0-19-1
11.1 S Wormald to Clement Fahey, 4, 108.60kph, S Wormald pitches that one. That runs away for four
11.2 S Wormald to Clement Fahey, 4, 109.28kph, S Wormald hits a short length. Spanked through the off side. Great cut. The ball races away for a boundary
11.3 S Wormald to Clement Fahey, 4, 110.14kph, S Wormald runs his fingers across the seam and he hits a short length. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. That's a boundary

Three in a row! This is some quality batting from C Fahey.

11.4 S Wormald to Clement Fahey, 4, 114.09kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. C Fahey plays an extravagant pull. Glorious timing. The ball smashes into the advertising boarding now. Four

Make that four! Absolutely. Magnificent.

11.5 S Wormald to Clement Fahey, 4, 114.06kph, S Wormald hits a full length. Aggressive leg glance from C Fahey. That went to the boundary in a flash

FIVE! Poor

11.6 S Wormald to Clement Fahey, 4, 112.28kph, S Wormald cuts his fingers across this one. Not much movement from this surface. C Fahey plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. Excellent timing and placement. Four

SIX IN A ROW! C Fahey is putting on some show today and S Wormald is leaking runs at an alarming rate.
Not the best of outings from S Wormald. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
S Wormald 1 / 43 in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

End of over 12 (24 runs) Victoria Dragons Jr 100 / 2 (RR: 8.33, RRR: 3.88)
Victoria Dragons Jr requires 32 runs to win at 4.00 runs per over

Finished on 48 not out off just 26 to guide us to victory in the T20 final. In the previous game I made 49 not out. Couldn't get that 50 but I got the hang of batting eventually. Pity career mode doesn't count towards achievements

Jeepers! That's impressive :)

Wrt achievements - that's a stupid oversight on my part. I'll see if I can enable it in the next patch :(

When moving around the crease while batting, sometimes I move too long and it decides to play a shot. It's annoying yes, but I should probably learn to be a better judge. What does need fixing however is that these shots always connect. There should be a "played too early to connect" timing

Hmm, there is a check for that, but I might've made it (way) too lenient in a previous patch. Will check it out for the next patch too.

AI batsmen still don't leave at all and try to block wide balls

Doh - haven't fixed that yet. Will do so in the next patch.[DOUBLEPOST=1425557203][/DOUBLEPOST]New to-do list:

- enable achievements on career mode

Last edited:
Woot fifty for me on OD debut. Off 47 balls[DOUBLEPOST=1425557735][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you have a look at straight drives off fast bowlers please? I can't seem to connect them

Out for 92, accidentally played a lofted shot and even though I had perfect timing and had placed it directly between the fielders somehow I was caught

@dancingmongoose: Yup, will adjust it. Is the timing off or can you not hit it at all?

@Allrounder18: Easiest is to increase your strength. Or you Hand/eye coordination. Or your batting skill. Or you could play yourself in first - it becomes a lot easier to strike the ball when you're settled.

Cannot hit at all off seam bowlers. Spinners are ok.

Live Action button doesn't work any more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread