Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so this is what I've fixed already:

- teams base skill range is randomized in range of 5-10% in career mode
- adjusted min pitch running speed for career mode
- more difficult to get captaincy
- ODI pitches are easier to bat on (like T20 ones)
- fix fielder name allocation when captain
- tweak attribute gains through training in career mode
- try to better keep player in selected batting position
- tweak AI aggression in tests
- fix saves from 2.794
- umpire gives LBW after delay
- fixed power bar
- allow simulation of full season (you will probably lag behind after doing this)
- fixed some memory leaks
- stricter timing for very early and very late shots
- AI should leave ball more
- show appeal bar
- hide View Live button when it's not applicable
- tweaked straight drive parameters
- fixed crash when it rains at end of 2nd innings
- improved memory management
- in T20 Super Over maintains correct inning order

To-do:

- test bulk sim to find freezes

Last edited:
@kurtkz
Will the full sim season can only be used at the begining of the season or it can be used any time during the season for eg I want to play T20s and ODs but not FC ,will I be able to sim the entire remaining season after I play through ODs final?[DOUBLEPOST=1425538831][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW you said that you have made ODi pitches easier to bat , but that doesnt sacrifice the ball movement right?

@Allrounder18: You'll be able to sim the full season from any point (even half-way through if you really want). There will be less movement/spin/swing in ODIs, but it shouldn't make a huge difference outside of simulating.

@Allrounder18: You'll be able to sim the full season from any point (even half-way through if you really want). There will be less movement/spin/swing in ODIs, but it shouldn't make a huge difference outside of simulating.

So basically it will mostly affect the ODs sim results and not much the actual gameplay apart from sightly less movements right? Cuz I can get very good ODs score (300+) but then I have to set the pitches to 0.9 for all things , hence there is almost no movement (as the bowlers are not skilled enough to move it under those conditions) Thats why I wanted you to tweak pitch settings so as to have movement yet decent scores as well.

Thanks , Thats cover almost everything for now (Except that you should also gain control skill improvement through training as well and assuming you have fixed the strength/weight issue) , Patiently waiting for the patch.

BTW my ST Begg (that geniune allrounder I talked about earlier) had very few batting skills at the start and now after quarter of FC season he has become a full fledge batsmen now , (apart from being our no1 pacer as well) , really loving the game.

Ah, forgot to add control improvements through training. Will fix that up too.

I think you should made skill improvements more dynamic , i-e more skill gains (should be double than current skill gains) if you play good and negative marking if you play bad.

BTW I am assuming that skills gains are based on how do you do in a real game , i-e if you try to bowl more outswingers than your outswingers skill will increase , if you play more on the legside than this skill will increase etc , am I right?
Also there should be a trade off b/w speed gains and control , If you try to bowl every bowl to its max speed then your control skill will not increase much (infact it could be negative if you get hit for boundaries every now and then) but your speed skill will increase and if you try to bowl at lower speed your control skill will likely to improve but your speed skill will not rise much , how about that idea?

Last edited:
BTW have you incorporated control skill in career mode players generation? It shouldnt be zero at the start for every bowlers. Like vs movement skill which was zero at the start before the previous patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread