Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm yeah i think its the new starting stats for your player causing the captaincy issue. i'll have to make the requirements stricter.

And it didn't even save the field setting[DOUBLEPOST=1425483043][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there a way to reliquish captaincy?[DOUBLEPOST=1425483193][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok so it does save just the bowler completely resets the field if he concedes a boundary

You need to tweak the attributes gain after every match , they are still on the lower side especially the weights and strength combination is useless because it is set to 0.01 which means if we set weights to 1 time slot it will gonna take 100 games to increase strength by 1.

Crash after selecting a bowler
Code:
RUN @ 05/03/2015 01:34:20

DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.801
PROFILE: dancingmongoose
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 19251
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22129
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5702
[DOUBLEPOST=1425483342][/DOUBLEPOST]Lets see when I saved, before or after captaincy[DOUBLEPOST=1425483425][/DOUBLEPOST]Before. That was not a great experience so I won't be doing that again. At least I got to choose where I batted. Maybe if I was aiming to be a captin it would have been ok

BTW there is a pacer in my squad (W Scott ,only 19 y/o and still the fastest bowler (max 137k) in our team with decent bowling skills as well but is yet to play a single game after 5 rounds)

Default run speed seriously needs increasing in career mode

Ok sim time varies ,some times it takes only half the time it takes to sim a game in a previous patch. that is like 100% boost. But its not happening all the time but nevertheless its a gg improvement over last patch.

Really over the runouts[DOUBLEPOST=1425484149][/DOUBLEPOST]In at 3 this time. So much for middle order. I've also never made it to 20

Good job game in not letting me select back foot despite the fact the ball was heading for my face

Is there a reason the power bar is always full?[DOUBLEPOST=1425485008][/DOUBLEPOST]There needs to be some sort of pause when there is an lbw appeal. i'm being given out but the ball hasn't even reached me

After a successful T20 tournament , the game has start producing crappy OD result as expected ,whenver pitches assist bowlers this always happens when you have batting surfaces 300+ scores are the norms.

Attachments

• Canterbury Heat Jr vs Wellington Riders Jr - ODI - 21.02.txt
    76.6 KB · Views: 2
My team struggling in the batting department and is leading by no.7 batter who has the highest runs for our team and 4th highest overall in the tournament avging 42 in struggling conditions bats like Misbah ul Haq (and he btw is our opening pace bowler as well and also our leading wkt taker) , What a chap of an allrounder really loving this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread