Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
ST Begg has turned in to fine fine batsmen and his bowling skills have almost vanished although he still get 5/6 overs in an inning in a fc game and that too with the new cherry (basically he ruins the new ball every time) averaging around 107 with the bowl after 8 fc games.
Such a sad end to his bowling career (at one stage he was my premier strike bowler) lets see if he can regain his skills in the next season.

Sounds like its bad training slot choices. I've fixed it in the patch i'll release tomorrow.

Dont think i'll add a multiple season sim button just yet. it takes quite a while to sim one season so i need to get that sorted first.

Crashed when playing a game.
RUN @ 06/03/2015 23:48:55

DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.801
PROFILE: saad22111
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.TakeRun(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 1339
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 28093
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22242
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5702

and I again this time simming the game

RUN @ 06/03/2015 23:52:25

DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.801
PROFILE: saad22111
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseBowler.Process(Single ms, Int32 overrideIdx) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseBowler.cs:line 642
at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseBowler.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseBowler.cs:line 1512
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22129
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5702[DOUBLEPOST=1425668193][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok i cant continue my saved game its crashing.

Ok, new patch:

- teams base skill range is randomized in range of 5-10% in career mode
- adjusted min pitch running speed for career mode
- more difficult to get captaincy
- ODI pitches are easier to bat on (like T20 ones)
- fix fielder name allocation when captain
- tweak attribute gains through training in career mode
- try to better keep player in selected batting position
- tweak AI aggression in tests
- fix saves from 2.794
- umpire gives LBW after delay
- fixed power bar
- fixed some memory leaks
- stricter timing for very early and very late shots
- AI should leave ball more
- show appeal bar
- hide View Live button when it's not applicable
- tweaked straight drive parameters
- fixed crash when it rains at end of 2nd innings
- improved memory management
- in T20 Super Over maintains correct inning order

Still to-do:

- allow simulation of full season -> still some bugs with this, will try to fix it by Sunday

Theres a left hand batsman on strike to a right arm bowler, he's left a couple from around the wicket but still trying to block wide balls from over the wicket[DOUBLEPOST=1425682781][/DOUBLEPOST]Just had a lightning fast leading edge again

Define "that"[DOUBLEPOST=1425684288][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you think it's worth going for a two column layout on the leaderboards? The entries are only half width so it might be worth doing it to save space, and go back to 1 column on mobile

AI leaving balls and crazy fast leading edges :)

Quite right - a 2 column layout makes a lot more sense. I need to implement paging as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread