Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
RUN @ 09/03/2015 20:14:30

DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.813
PROFILE: Dude112
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Utility.Maths.MersenneTwister.genrand_int32() in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Utility\Maths\MersenneTwister.cs:line 411
at Cricket.Utility.Maths.MersenneTwister.NextDouble() in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Utility\Maths\MersenneTwister.cs:line 263
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Ball.Update(Boolean sim, Single ratio, Single over, HandType hand, Vector3D a2, Boolean doSplash, Boolean flip, Single cloudCover, GameMode mode, GameInstance instance) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\Ball.cs:line 2919
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 14428
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22174
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5707

Crashed again this time no thread option turned on.
RUN @ 09/03/2015 20:19:27

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateTournamentView.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateTournamentView.cs:line 2102
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22295
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5707

crashing after 2nd season T20 finals.

RUN @ 09/03/2015 20:26:53

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateTournamentView.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateTournamentView.cs:line 2102
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22295

Is it possible to allow us to have a different nationality to the country we're playing in? So I could be a Kenyan playing in England, and if I ever get to nat level I'd play for Kenya, but my club would be English (A la Ragheb Aga).

Also, are there contracts or anything like that? Like will rival clubs approach me and offer me a contract because I'm such a beast? Can I lose my spot in the team (not just the XI) if I have a bad season?

looks like Kurt missus has hidden away his laptop.
He could be
  • Sleeping
  • Working
  • Spending time with his family
All of which he is perfectly entitled to do. His life doesn't revolve around your incessant demands. I wish his wife would hide you away...

OK - new patch is ready:

- fixed some of the more ridiculous ball-bat-pad physics
- tweaked ball-fielder collisions
- slight simulation speedup
- slight improvement to threading sim stability
- double-checked that the correct Launcher & Roster editor are there

Last edited:
@dancingmongoose: Yes, on the last 2 counts. You can lose your spot if you perform really poorly (but I've made it quite difficult for that to happen) and, conversely, a team in a higher division or a better team in the current division could offer you a new contract (with more money, etc.). This only happens at the end of a season though.

I'll see if I can add a nationality slider to the career generation view. Should be pretty straightforward.

OK - new patch is ready:

- fixed some of the more ridiculous ball-bat-pad physics
- tweaked ball-fielder collisions
- slight simulation speedup
- slight improvement to threading sim stability
- double-checked that the correct Launcher & Roster editor are there

So roster editor will include vs swing and control skills in this patch right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread